Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 25, 2017
Well, I just had a 1vs1 in eggwars OverPowerd.. Both full diamond and Godapples. After eating 2 Godapples...
I got kicked (Anti-Knockback detected)
I am happy that there is some kind of Antti-Cheat
But I got kicked for nothing...( This isn't the first time)
I dont know if that can be changed, it would be very nice.

I hope it won't happen again!
Thanks!

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry to hear that, did it only happen in one game or multiple? If it only happened in one it was probably just a mistake or they were testing out the new ant-Cheat, when you got kicked was it just from the game or the server? It could be an issue with your internet :)

Jan 25, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that, did it only happen in one game or multiple? If it only happened in one it was probably just a mistake or they were testing out the new ant-Cheat, when you got kicked was it just from the game or the server? It could be an issue with your internet :)
I was kicked from the server. 3 times in Eggwars. I never have problems with my internet.

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello,

I know this experience with the Anti-Cheat, and yesh this is a sort of 'bug' of the Anti-Cheat because it;s not finished yet. I have been kicked for ''Anti-Knockback detected'' and ''Breaking blocks too fast''. I hope I gave you some information.

If you still got questions or concerns, please create a PM with me here.

Jan 25, 2017
Hello,

I know this experience with the Anti-Cheat, and yesh this is a sort of 'bug' of the Anti-Cheat because it;s not finished yet. I have been kicked for ''Anti-Knockback detected'' and ''Breaking blocks too fast''. I hope I gave you some information.

Thanks for your reaction! I've had the 'Breaking blocks too fast'' once. I will just have to be patient :) It was just frustrating.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
I
Hello,

I 100% am familiar with the breaking blocks too fast but anti knock back is new to me :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom