Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 25, 2017
Well, I just had a 1vs1 in eggwars OverPowerd.. Both full diamond and Godapples. After eating 2 Godapples...
I got kicked (Anti-Knockback detected)
I am happy that there is some kind of Antti-Cheat
But I got kicked for nothing...( This isn't the first time)
I dont know if that can be changed, it would be very nice.

I hope it won't happen again!
Thanks!

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
I'm sorry to hear that, did it only happen in one game or multiple? If it only happened in one it was probably just a mistake or they were testing out the new ant-Cheat, when you got kicked was it just from the game or the server? It could be an issue with your internet :)

Jan 25, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that, did it only happen in one game or multiple? If it only happened in one it was probably just a mistake or they were testing out the new ant-Cheat, when you got kicked was it just from the game or the server? It could be an issue with your internet :)
I was kicked from the server. 3 times in Eggwars. I never have problems with my internet.

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello,

I know this experience with the Anti-Cheat, and yesh this is a sort of 'bug' of the Anti-Cheat because it;s not finished yet. I have been kicked for ''Anti-Knockback detected'' and ''Breaking blocks too fast''. I hope I gave you some information.

If you still got questions or concerns, please create a PM with me here.

Jan 25, 2017
Hello,

I know this experience with the Anti-Cheat, and yesh this is a sort of 'bug' of the Anti-Cheat because it;s not finished yet. I have been kicked for ''Anti-Knockback detected'' and ''Breaking blocks too fast''. I hope I gave you some information.

Thanks for your reaction! I've had the 'Breaking blocks too fast'' once. I will just have to be patient :) It was just frustrating.

_Rogue_Killer_

Novice Member
Nov 25, 2016
In a land Called NYC
www.youtube.com
I
Hello,

I 100% am familiar with the breaking blocks too fast but anti knock back is new to me :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom