Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should getting kills give these temporary buffs?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

razzer344

Mar 11, 2017
How many times have you won a good, close and respectable fight just for someone to spring out of hiding and hit you once with a stone sword, killing you before you have time to regenerate?

There should be a constant way to fight back at this most vulnerable state so I propose that when you kill a player in survival games or skywars you receive full hunger restoration, regeneration 2 for 2 seconds and strength for 2 seconds.

The hunger restoration would come in handy after chasing someone or being chased and drained of food/hunger bars, the regen would help speed up recovery and the strength would help you turn around and fight back to level the playing field. These buffs would also be too short for you to abuse them by constantly killing far away players using these buffs.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
The reason why I voted no against your suggestion is because what you denominate as janitor, which is more commonly known as "cleaning" is just another part of the game that the players needs to learn to both employ and overcome. What you're proposing in my opinion would take away a lot of the fun in SkyWars. Mainly since it's a very risky game, that can sometimes become really intense if you've ended a fight and get into another straight away. There are ways to win even while someone is trying to clean you, you just have to find the way, it's part of the game meta.

I understand that it may be frustrating for you to get killed in such a cowardly way. But think of it this way, they're just being clever, attacking your enemy when they are weak is a completely valid strategy. Honestly cleaning is such a big part of the game, the fact that you always have to be aware of your surroundings, and you have to make sure you're always ready for battle, plays an important role in what gives the game a spark of fun and excitement.

razzer344

Mar 11, 2017
The reason why I voted no against your suggestion is because what you denominate as janitor, which is more commonly known as "cleaning" is just another part of the game that the players needs to learn to both employ and overcome. What you're proposing in my opinion would take away a lot of the fun in SkyWars. Mainly since it's a very risky game, that can sometimes become really intense if you've ended a fight and get into another straight away. There are ways to win even while someone is trying to clean you, you just have to find the way, it's part of the game meta.

I understand that it may be frustrating for you to get killed in such a cowardly way. But think of it this way, they're just being clever, attacking your enemy when they are weak is a completely valid strategy. Honestly cleaning is such a big part of the game, the fact that you always have to be aware of your surroundings, and you have to make sure you're always ready for battle, plays an important role in what gives the game a spark of fun and excitement.
Yeah you’re right. I saw this from the salty viewpoint rather than the difficulty viewpoint.

You can’t kill cleaners/janitors? L

But I can janitor your mother. L

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't agree with this, it would take out the fun within the gamemode. Cleaning is just one of many tactics possibly used, yes it is annoying but you just have to learn to deal with it and find other strategies to overcome this.

Reactions: razzer344

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Cleaning is a strategy, it won't make people like you, but it is a part of the game. I don't think this is a good idea.

Reactions: Landon AWESOME9
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom