Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Hi CubeCraft,

You know that there is a bug, that if you jump you will be tped back.
I know that this is because we get a ''Anti Fly Cheat''.
But I hate it....
And the change that you saw a fly hacker is maybe 6/10
The change that you will get the ''tp back bug'' is 9/10

Please remove it...

And I know that the are working on it but it is now 2 weeks(or more) later and it isnt fixed....

BalthierTSK_daForumSeeker

Jan 3, 2016
Somewhere Behind The Sky
www.sanger.dk
I Agree it is annoying, But it is easily fixable by using bunny / jumper / Leap (For Egg Wars)
Tho... Maybe people doesn't want to use those...
Even though i want to agree with you that they should remove the anti cheat for a moment until they finished the product, i fell like i do not want to see a hacker, besides, you can jst make it "Super Freaking Extra Safe" (Easier Said than done) and jump when you are sure even if you are tp-ed back, you won't die

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
I Agree it is annoying, But it is easily fixable by using bunny / jumper / Leap (For Egg Wars)
Tho... Maybe people doesn't want to use those...
Even though i want to agree with you that they should remove the anti cheat for a moment until they finished the product, i fell like i do not want to see a hacker, besides, you can jst make it "Super Freaking Extra Safe" (Easier Said than done) and jump when you are sure even if you are tp-ed back, you won't die
I dont play Eggwars...
But YEAH they first need to finish the product ;D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom