• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi Tom, just letting you know that the new developer primarily codes in Java, and may not be developing for Bedrock edition, due to the way packets work differently on both platforms. Cubecraft has a new *java* anticheat developer.
Hi GladUrBad,
I apologize, I thought there was one developer for both sides for the network’s anti-cheat. But hey, that’s even better, because now both networks’ anti-cheat can be improved faster, with @Hulk_ starting out as the Bedrock Anti-cheat developer and Funkemunky for Java.
Let’s see how Hulk will handle the hackers. :)

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
Both Bedrock and Spigot networks use Spigot (yes, Spigot on Bedrock), so it’s Java on both.
As you can guess, it isn’t the same exact Spigot version, so a port is indeed hard
It couldn’t be the exact same spigot version because java version is made in java And OpenGL and bedrock in C++

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
It couldn’t be the exact same spigot version because java version is made in java And OpenGL and bedrock in C++
And? NukkitX is written in Java despite being server software for Bedrock. It's evident it isn't the same exact version, it was adapted to handle Bedrock protocol while keeping Spigot core internals

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
And? NukkitX is written in Java despite being server software for Bedrock. It's evident it isn't the same exact version, it was adapted to handle Bedrock protocol while keeping Spigot core internals
I know its just like it is hard to do but people have done it to port java towards an phone so it is possible
nukkitx is now part of cubecraft right?
upload_2020-5-23_11-19-30.png

upload_2020-5-23_11-19-30.png

ayberkdark

Apr 28, 2020
türkiye
I do think we need an anti cheat but your exaggerating about a hacker practically in every game. I have defo found loads of hacker's but I just report them and they do get banned. Sure I still have reports pending but they definitely get banned with evidence. So just record them, go on xbox app, save recording to your phone then upload it, copy the link, go on the forums, go to report bedrock player or bug, create a new thread, put the hacker's username and why he is being reported, link the video as evidence then Boom! Within a day hacker is banned ^-^
good

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
endertom100 wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthdayyyy!!! ^-^
Top Bottom