Are there hackers your games?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
I play cubecraft on my xbox and there are so many hackers. 90% of my games have hackers. Even though I've killed hackers before. (
) (
) But still i'm always getting griefed by hackers. So please put an anti cheat in Bedrock.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Hai hai!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with all the rulebreakers. Anyhow, you, as a player on our server, are able to report these cheaters with video evidence here. If you have the evidence and time to, feel free to do so! We'd surely appreciate it if you did, since there currently isn't an AntiCheat on the Bedrock platform like there is on Java.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
Hai hai!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with all the rulebreakers. Anyhow, you, as a player on our server, are able to report these cheaters with video evidence here. If you have the evidence and time to, feel free to do so! We'd surely appreciate it if you did, since there currently isn't an AntiCheat on the Bedrock platform like there is on Java.
Why should I have to go on a seperate device to report somebody? I play on Xbox not PC. The report should already be in the server.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Why should I have to go on a seperate device to report somebody? I play on Xbox not PC. The report should already be in the server.

To add on^
Think about it this way, people could start abusing an in game report command on the bedrock server and start reporting random people, thus giving the staff extra unnecessary work in checking people who aren't even cheating. The point of having reports on the website is because it gives you a platform to send a video, describe what happened, and give the details of the player. The staff work hard on getting cheaters banned and we should work with them on this by sending in reports with video evidence to make their lives easier and try to make cubecraft a less cheater infested server.

Reactions: Marieke2001

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
To add on^
Think about it this way, people could start abusing an in game report command on the bedrock server and start reporting random people, thus giving the staff extra unnecessary work in checking people who aren't even cheating. The point of having reports on the website is because it gives you a platform to send a video, describe what happened, and give the details of the player. The staff work hard on getting cheaters banned and we should work with them on this by sending in reports with video evidence to make their lives easier and try to make cubecraft a less cheater infested server.
Dude my life isn't easier theres a hacker in every sing game. Plus they should know if they would be abusing based on the way player looks. If it looks suspicious then ban him/her. If it looks normal, leave him/her alone. Sentinel already bans people in Java so it should know whether somebody is cheating or not.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
+Look at hypixel they have a great report system. Unlike CubeCraft. They would ask for a reason to ban them.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
We're talking about bedrock here, they're completely difference platforms for developing an anti-cheat
Yes I know. They need a report system for reporting cheaters. Why would I waste my time going on my PC just to report someone instead of just doing it right there on the server?

gaIaxy

Feb 28, 2020
your mom's house
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
They/Them
You can go to the bedrock reports section (at the bottom of the forums home page) to report the Bedrock players. You do not need a PC to report them, you can report them from the device you use to post on here.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
You can go to the bedrock reports section (at the bottom of the forums home page) to report the Bedrock players. You do not need a PC to report them, you can report them from the device you use to post on here.
I play on Xbox and its not likeI have my pc all the time.

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
I play cubecraft on my xbox and there are so many hackers. 90% of my games have hackers. Even though I've killed hackers before. (
) (
) But still i'm always getting griefed by hackers. So please put an anti cheat in Bedrock.
Also, I feel this is confusing as you said you have hackers in 90% of you games and then left a poll asking if people have hackers. I do have hackers but definitely not in 90% of games. Maybe 1 in 6?

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
I do think we need an anti cheat but your exaggerating about a hacker practically in every game. I have defo found loads of hacker's but I just report them and they do get banned. Sure I still have reports pending but they definitely get banned with evidence. So just record them, go on xbox app, save recording to your phone then upload it, copy the link, go on the forums, go to report bedrock player or bug, create a new thread, put the hacker's username and why he is being reported, link the video as evidence then Boom! Within a day hacker is banned ^-^

NINJAT0M789

May 16, 2020
I do think we need an anti cheat but your exaggerating about a hacker practically in every game. I have defo found loads of hacker's but I just report them and they do get banned. Sure I still have reports pending but they definitely get banned with evidence. So just record them, go on xbox app, save recording to your phone then upload it, copy the link, go on the forums, go to report bedrock player or bug, create a new thread, put the hacker's username and why he is being reported, link the video as evidence then Boom! Within a day hacker is banned ^-^
Yes

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Basketman's profile.
Basket 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Top Bottom