Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

juqn

Jan 19, 2020
Spain
www.twitter.com
I haven't found a lot of hackers recently, and I play in 1.8. Maybe they updated the anticheat, or hackers are getting bored of hacking. Whatever it is, I wish it lasts a lot!

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
I do think we need an anti cheat but your exaggerating about a hacker practically in every game. I have defo found loads of hacker's but I just report them and they do get banned. Sure I still have reports pending but they definitely get banned with evidence. So just record them, go on xbox app, save recording to your phone then upload it, copy the link, go on the forums, go to report bedrock player or bug, create a new thread, put the hacker's username and why he is being reported, link the video as evidence then Boom! Within a day hacker is banned ^-^
I need the hacker banned right away though that process takes too long.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
Also, I feel this is confusing as you said you have hackers in 90% of you games and then left a poll asking if people have hackers. I do have hackers but definitely not in 90% of games. Maybe 1 in 6?
Well then you're lucky

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
There is no way for the staff to ban someone straight away as they have many reports and only so many staff at one time. Its definitely worth reporting them though as they do get banned. Also I really dont think there are hackers in 90% of games
Maybe not for you one time I got 3 hackers in one game

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
Maybe not for you one time I got 3 hackers in one game
Look im an xbox player too, xbox servers make no difference in the amount of hackers because there are no xbox exclusive servers. If you want no hacker's in your games, get rid of them yourself till the server gets an anti cheat and report the hackers.

Reactions: NINJAT0M789

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
So how do I report a hacker on my Xbox?
I get this problem as I am an Xbox user myself, unfortunately, I personally while I have banned many players do not see a point in banning, there is,
1. no anti-cheat
2. No active staff that will accept reports from anywhere except the website
3. No IP ban system and creating a Microsoft account is free
4. ban reports take at least a day to get seen to.
5. No ingame report system and they do not plan on adding one any time soon.
However for the hell of it ill tell you how.
Get the hacker recorded via a game clip and let it upload to Xbox live, you can then use websites like gamerdvr to view game clips, anyone can view these clips so in your report you include the username, the hacks they used, and a link to the video, and then submit, hope this helps clear up why not only you meet so many hackers but also how you can report them. :)

Here is also a link to report them: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/
You can do this either on a phone or PC, you could do it on a console but using the browser on that is a nightmare i do not recommend

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
There is no way for the staff to ban someone straight away as they have many reports and only so many staff at one time. Its definitely worth reporting them though as they do get banned. Also I really dont think there are hackers in 90% of games
Yeah but a
I get this problem as I am an Xbox user myself, unfortunately, I personally while I have banned many players do not see a point in banning, there is,
1. no anti-cheat
2. No active staff that will accept reports from anywhere except the website
3. No IP ban system and creating a Microsoft account is free
4. ban reports take at least a day to get seen to.
5. No ingame report system and they do not plan on adding one any time soon.
However for the hell of it ill tell you how.
Get the hacker recorded via a game clip and let it upload to Xbox live, you can then use websites like gamerdvr to view game clips, anyone can view these clips so in your report you include the username, the hacks they used, and a link to the video, and then submit, hope this helps clear up why not only you meet so many hackers but also how you can report them. :)

Here is also a link to report them:
Thank you wanna be my SkyWars Duo Partner please? We can join an xbox party and chat

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
+Look at hypixel they have a great report system. Unlike CubeCraft. They would ask for a reason to ban them.

Whoa hold up there. I don't think it's fair to compare Cubecraft to Hypixel. They are two completely different servers, each with their own method of dealing with Hackers. Reporting players from your console is not the best but it's all we got for now until the anti cheat is in place. This kind of thing takes time though and can't be done immediately no matter how badly it's needed. I don't know when Cubecraft will get a working Anti-Cheat for Bedrock but it's a main priority for the server, as they wouldn't be hiring for it if it wasn't. Please keep in mind that Cubecraft is doing the best that they can and is still in the process of changing how they run things around here. No need to compare it to another server that is much bigger than Cubecraft. They probably have their own problems to deal with.

Reactions: Hoshi

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
Whoa hold up there. I don't think it's fair to compare Cubecraft to Hypixel. They are two completely different servers, each with their own method of dealing with Hackers. Reporting players from your console is not the best but it's all we got for now until the anti cheat is in place. This kind of thing takes time though and can't be done immediately no matter how badly it's needed. I don't know when Cubecraft will get a working Anti-Cheat for Bedrock but it's a main priority for the server, as they wouldn't be hiring for it if it wasn't. Please keep in mind that Cubecraft is doing the best that they can and is still in the process of changing how they run things around here. No need to compare it to another server that is much bigger than Cubecraft. They probably have their own problems to deal with.
Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: TheZigbot9000

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I get your frustration when encountering cheaters. It would be much appreciated if you could report them here when encountering one.
However, as GladUrBad said, CubeCraft have just hired a new dedicated developer for anti-cheat for both networks, so hopefully Sentinel will catch hackers before you have to!
It's also worth noting that CubeCraft are currently hiring more volunteer helpers to handle reports faster, and be monitoring the networks more actively. You can read more about that here.
Thank you for your suggestion anyway. :)

GladUrBad

May 19, 2020
Hi there,
I get your frustration when encountering cheaters. It would be much appreciated if you could report them here when encountering one.
However, as GladUrBad said, CubeCraft have just hired a new dedicated developer for anti-cheat for both networks, so hopefully Sentinel will catch hackers before you have to!
It's also worth noting that CubeCraft are currently hiring more volunteer helpers to handle reports faster, and be monitoring the networks more actively. You can read more about that here.
Thank you for your suggestion anyway. :)

Hi Tom, just letting you know that the new developer primarily codes in Java, and may not be developing for Bedrock edition, due to the way packets work differently on both platforms. Cubecraft has a new *java* anticheat developer.

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
Dude my life isn't easier theres a hacker in every sing game. Plus they should know if they would be abusing based on the way player looks. If it looks suspicious then ban him/her. If it looks normal, leave him/her alone. Sentinel already bans people in Java so it should know whether somebody is cheating or not.
the problem is that java has an other type of language what it uses therefor it isnt able to get implemently derectily into bedrock otherwise bedrock already would had a anti-cheat!

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
the problem is that java has an other type of language what it uses therefor it isnt able to get implemently derectily into bedrock otherwise bedrock already would had a anti-cheat!
Both Bedrock and Spigot networks use Spigot (yes, Spigot on Bedrock), so it’s Java on both.
As you can guess, it isn’t the same exact Spigot version, so a port is indeed hard

Pandalord163

May 17, 2020
To add on^
Think about it this way, people could start abusing an in game report command on the bedrock server and start reporting random people, thus giving the staff extra unnecessary work in checking people who aren't even cheating. The point of having reports on the website is because it gives you a platform to send a video, describe what happened, and give the details of the player. The staff work hard on getting cheaters banned and we should work with them on this by sending in reports with video evidence to make their lives easier and try to make cubecraft a less cheater infested server.
The problem with reports on another platform is the time taken, to make one report what I have to do is:
-start recording since my recording on Xbox is broken
-go to my phone and upload the file to drive
-download the file
-upload to youtube
-make the report

This takes about 15 mins each time, and if there's a hacker in almost every game, it'll take too long to report every. single. hacker.

The best way in my opinion to make the report system work, is to have the command revoked if you falsely report someone, or add a ban to false reports. Record the hacker so if they stop hacking, you can make a forum post with the evidence and get unbanned.

I think that this is the best way to stop hackers temporarily, while the devs work on the anticheat on bedrock

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
We will be implementing new detections while working on improving the experience of non-cheaters. If you have any questions are concerns, don't hesitate to start a conversation with me! I'll try to help as best as I can.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom