Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Atifmo

Oct 3, 2016
Secret bannana service
So for UHC you guys should add Anti-xray and maybe a moderator in UHC lobby, so you dont get killed of a hacker after played for 1 hour.....How sad would that be :[

L

Lepzi

UHC isn't even out yet you don't know if this is already in the game just wait till it comes out then see.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The anticheat could have some very complicated way of looking at how people mine to ores but I doubt it and that would be a lot of work compared to a simple ore scrambler which as far as I know cubecraft doesn't have yet. I would be surprised though if ore scrambler wasn't added :3

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The anticheat could have some very complicated way of looking at how people mine to ores but I doubt it and that would be a lot of work compared to a simple ore scrambler which as far as I know cubecraft doesn't have yet. I would be surprised though if ore scrambler wasn't added :3
Their is an actual anti-cheat for x-ray out their. Basically it places a bunch of ores around the blocks that are the walls. So basically it has the walls that you see, and if they try to x-ray then it will place a bunch of invisible, not actually their ores on the other side of the wall, that when you mine to them are not their. So they just block x-ray users.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

This would block x-Ray hackers but there is still a way to get x-Ray without hacking, there are multiple x-Ray texture packs on the Internet, if they realize they are getting banned by x-Ray hacking they will all just switch to x-Ray texture pack and if they do that, there is no way to stop them. It would be good to get an anti-x-Ray section in the anti-cheat but it will only prevent some x-rayers, not all some will use texture packs, then all will.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
A)There is no way to detect xray and using an ore scrambler creates tons of block lag

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm sure the poster needed 7 people to tell him that UHC is still in maintenance, note for future; if someone has already said something don't repeat it, it doesn't add anything to the discussion.

A)There is no way to detect x-ray and using an ore scrambler creates tons of block lag
There is a way to make anti x-ray, I can't remember which server I've seen it on, though. But basically blocks are made as you mine, so basically as you mine stone underground it will decipher whether what's behind the next block is iron, coal, stone etc once it's in your line of sight, this way the ores aren't rendered at all unless they're actually being looked at so they can't be found using x-ray.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I'm sure the poster needed 7 people to tell him that UHC is still in maintenance, note for future; if someone has already said something don't repeat it, it doesn't add anything to the discussion.

There is a way to make anti x-ray, I can't remember which server I've seen it on, though. But basically blocks are made as you mine, so basically as you mine stone underground it will decipher whether what's behind the next block is iron, coal, stone etc once it's in your line of sight, this way the ores aren't rendered at all unless they're actually being looked at so they can't be found using x-ray.
Yes I never denied the fact that you can block xray but there is no way to detect it without having a too high false positive rate. And thats called a block scrambler. The thing it is best at is annoying xrayers the second best thing it is good at is creating massive amounts of blocklag and blocklag is far worse than lag.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I think the anycheat will detect x rayers. :)
you can think it, but yet no proof.
xray is in a lot of varieties.
Texture Packs, mods, standalone clients, coord searching.
They should create a underground scrambler that only works when some-one gets near.
It is the only solution right now.
UHC isn't even released yet
And we dont need it yet.
Try to complain (WITH A SOLUTION THATS THE ONLY WAY COMPLAINING WORKS) when you get bothered by full diamonds 24/7 when you are still not full iron.

I think its done @Buuuddy (asks for useless lock)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom