Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dose cubecraft need better anticheat on 1.8 ?

• Total voters

xXxViggoxXx

May 19, 2019
the server needs more staff or better anticheat at 1.8. in about 8 of 10 games i DIE by a hacker. plz upgrade ur anticheat.

PLZ PLZ PLZ respond. and plz give us at .1.8 duels.

iHamster

Novice Member
Dec 5, 2017
The Netherlands
No, I think the anti cheat is great. But they can't ban everyone on the server that might take too much time? If you are not okay with this amout of hackers, in 1.9+ are less hackers and you can report them here or do /report in the game if you have an rank.

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
This thread has been made many times before, but I agree with the fact that there are too many hackers in 1.8 (skywars). But we can't do anything about is, the only thing we can do is /report or record them while they are hacking.

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
And it’s not that easy to accept Helpers.
And I’m sure that staff is trying to do their best

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
It’s not possible for Sentinel to ban all the hackers. The developers are trying to make Sentinel as best as possible.

SippyCup

May 6, 2018
Java Virutal Machine
the server needs more staff or better anticheat at 1.8. in about 8 of 10 games i DIE by a hacker. plz upgrade ur anticheat.

PLZ PLZ PLZ respond. and plz give us at .1.8 duels.

OMG stop complaining about how sentinel is bad. Developers trying their best, they update Sentinel constantly.
You're right about staff problem. CCG need more staff members.

Bad Grammar

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom