Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
On the rules a camper is one to build skybases. That's the only way to be able to report them.
On the rules skybasing isn’t the only form of camping
Actually skybasing is never actually done in eggwars only seems to be a problem in skywars

Also no that isn’t the only way of camping though yes the rules only explicitly mention that way

That explicit mentioning is more clarification then anything else
Cubecraft said:
Camping is defined as intentionally avoiding playing the game as intended by making it impossible or near impossible to access you. Camping is strictly prohibited.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Please refrain from necroposting. It is against the rules. Instead, try stating everything in one whole message.
lol its "message farming" that I think your trying to say necroposting is posting on a thread after the last reply was over two weeks ago. And hes not even message farming either.

Ayroh

lol its "message farming" that I think your trying to say necroposting is posting on a thread after the last reply was over two weeks ago. And hes not even message farming either.
Thanks for pointing that out. I edited my message to say message farming. However, he is ‘message farming’ and it is in fact against the rules.

magu_the_mango

Sep 10, 2016
Somewhere with WiFI
In my opinion, this type of camping isn't really bannable :/ I'm pretty sure there were solutions, like using an ender pearl, or sky bridging, but that's my opinion. Usually, when I encounter teams that camp at home base, my friend and I e-pearl for safety. Usually, I'm the type of player to camp, but many opposing teams can easily get to our base and egg by sky-bridging, ender pearling, etc.

ArcturusTE_PN

Jun 25, 2016
To be honest, with full diamond armor this looks beatable. Try placing blocks while running on the bridge. This way of camping implies they don't know how to sword fight properly, so once you get there, it's pretty much game over.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
They arent really campers.
They are coming in and out of middle, campers are people that stay at their island and dont go anywhere but their island.
You could have gotten a pearl and gone to their island.
Report in the report section of the forums if you think they are camping.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom