Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
I'm so tired of being the only person left, along with a camper. Usually these campers wear a stone/dirt skin to hide in the blocks, which I find very stupid thing to do. I think there should be a time limit, which triggers a dragon when passed. I mean, for example after 10 minutes of game, if it hasn't finished yet, a dragon would spawn to destroy everything. Or maybe a better idea would be a border that gradually shrinks from the outside to the mid, so campers would have to leave the island and go to mid not to be killed my the border. But seriously, along with hackers and teamers, campers are in the third position on my hateful players list D:

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Power Rangers Tutorial On How to Deafeat Campers:
hope you have a better pc than them, buy a ton of TNT and place as many as possible near them

Generally I like to think of eggwars as a bow heavy gamemode so the best way to deal with campers is just to outbow them and slowly build closer to them.
Building high and jumping down also works the majority of the time.
For people who try to hide just get a player tracker in them misc section for 10 diamonds ♡
These ideas have been suggested in be last and there were many problems with them such as the border would shrink past eggs and shops and the dragon would just be plain annoying for camper and non camper alike.

SmolenDog

Dec 7, 2016
Norway :D
Power Rangers Tutorial On How to Deafeat Campers:
hope you have a better pc than them, buy a ton of TNT and place as many as possible near them

Generally I like to think of eggwars as a bow heavy gamemode so the best way to deal with campers is just to outbow them and slowly build closer to them.
Building high and jumping down also works the majority of the time.
For people who try to hide just get a player tracker in them misc section for 10 diamonds ♡
These ideas have been suggested in be last and there were many problems with them such as the border would shrink past eggs and shops and the dragon would just be plain annoying for camper and non camper alike.
I'm talking about SkyWars, however your ideas would work on SkyWars as well. The problem is that in SkyWars it's not very usual to find player trackers.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom