Votes: 3 37.5%
  • no (tell why)

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
You are in a skywars map, or eggwars. And you have to kill 1 other player yet. But when you are tracking him/her, you see he/she is skybasing, very annoying, right? My suggestion is to select a build limit, for example you can build till 50 blocks above the map. It looks like the same idea as the escaleted in eggwars, you can’t build under islands anymore.

Edit: I mean set the limit lower, I know there is a limit at 256 or something. That’s quite high up, in my opinion.
Can't you just report them?

D

Deleted member 100818

Did I say that he was insulting me?
I don't like to start these kind of arguments in threads like these, but if you're saying "calm down" you're usually (in this context) being insulted. Reply to this however you'd like but starting this on this thread is useless.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
L

Lightning McQueen

There is a block limit already , as long as they can even build up 40 blocks they can still sky base it would be still nice if they lowered the limit
Then they jump off and punch us off, or pour lavadown and there isnt anything we can do about it. Initially they lowered it because people were leaving before death, but didnt take this into consideration I guess.

Anyway I’m putting the blame on no projectiles mode. This can easily be solved by adding arrows into chests after the first refill

SlipperyEJ

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
No. A sky limit won’t prevent sky basing. Anyway sky basing is a strategy like it or not. Skywars shouldn’t be a game if only melee but more of a mix or skill and strategy. Anyway it’s not hard to counter if your patient.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom