Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

headstinky

Apr 15, 2021
I've played over 8,000 games of BlockWars CTF and out of all the strategies that I've had the misfortune of facing against, the most frustrating is when members of either team spend more time camped inside their own flag than anywhere else - it ruins the fun, not only for more serious players like myself, but especially for less skilled players who aren't capable of winning 2v1s and 3v1s in enclosed areas. Trying to coordinate random teammates through team chat is not a viable solution, as I wholeheartedly doubt that some CTF players know how to read. That leaves the only current solution, which is to be in a party with the niche subset of people who care enough about the game to voice call over it, which makes camping somewhat bearable to deal with.

Considering the fact that the game can clearly measure how much time a player spends in the opposition's flag before taking it, I propose there be some kind of time limit that forces a player out of their own flag if they spend too long inside of it (I think teleporting them to the respawn platform is a better idea than outright killing them, given how many people would leave mid-game if they were killed in full iron out of seemingly nowhere). Would this be possible? Thank you for reading

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
i love this idea, its so annoying when 4 people are crouching in their monstrous defense waiting to wreck you, its one thing to mine through their defense but another to get critted out by 4 people once you mine it and then they patch it up at the speed of light

Reactions: headstinky

headstinky

Apr 15, 2021
I think no need to add it
I'd appreciate an argument more than "they shouldn't add it because they shouldn't", I'm open to disagreement on my post but I presented both an idea and a justification and this is neither

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I think no need to add it
Don't mean to be rude or anything, but by this argument you're giving an excuse for you to keep camping. Don't try to deny it, everyone hates spawn campers, and the only people that say yes to spawn camping are spawn campers.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom