• yes, i'm agree

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • No, I'm desagree

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
Hello;)

Today I'm goint to explain why I think that there should be more ranks with "fly" . I want to start saying that's my opinion

In the server there are 6 ranks, (Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian) I think that they can be categorized in 2 parts first part it would be "Iron, Lapiz, and Gold" and the second part "Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian" So i think that the second part should be have"Fly" The rank "Obsidian and Emerald" already can fly, i think that the diamond could also fly.

There are only 2 ranks of 6 can fly, why not the half yes and another half no. (I don't say this becouse i have diamond rank, I say this becouse it seems fair to me)

Give me an opinion please :)

Thanks for your attention

Reactions: ThaDoggo

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
I don't think this is a good idea, because if you switch from iron/lapiz/gold to diamond it's already a big difference between those ranks. If dia also get fly it would be to much.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't really see why. The only thing you can do more with an emerald rank than with a diamond rank is that you can fly in the lobby and vote in minerware and I think mainly the fly in the lobby part.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hello;)

Today I'm goint to explain why I think that there should be more ranks with "fly" . I want to start saying that's my opinion

In the server there are 6 ranks, (Iron, Lapiz, Gold, Diamond, Emerald, Obsidian) I think that they can be categorized in 2 parts first part it would be "Iron, Lapiz, and Gold" and the second part "Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian" So i think that the second part should be have"Fly" The rank "Obsidian and Emerald" already can fly, i think that the diamond could also fly.

There are only 2 ranks of 6 can fly, why not the half yes and another half no. (I don't say this becouse i have diamond rank, I say this becouse it seems fair to me)

Give me an opinion please :)

Thanks for your attention

I bought emerald rank for the /fly command otherwise I would have stayed Diamond rank.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I have diamond rank, and I would want to fly but I don't think it fair. The biggest difference between Emerald/obsidian rank and diamond is access to fly. Removing that difference will make upgrading almost a stupid choose.
So it would say no
Sorry
~Fesa

Lukejvc

Sep 9, 2017
Sweden
Nah I don't think that's a good idea. I definently want access to /fly but I have a feeling that, Diamond ranked and lower ranks should not have access to that. It feels like that only Emerald and higher ranked players should have access to it. I'm sorry, it's a No from me.

~Lukejvc

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In my opinion the iron, lapiz and the gold ranks are meant to be accessible for most of the people, just because they aren’t that expensive.
Diamond is the golden middle between all the ranks and it is actually the best because it gives you all the stuff and voting options you will need while playing most of the gamodes.
Emerald and Obsidian are expensive, because they give you those little luxury features which are the kind of things you can live without.
The ability to fly in lobbies is just one of them.
I don’t want to see the rank system getting changed in any way, because non of the ranks are ,,worthless”, because all of them give useful features and a fair amount of vanity items.

Reactions: MrTommy and Rawrbin

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
The reason they only have it at the 2 ranks is to give incentive to purchase it. So, if they added it to 3 ranks, they would substantially lose profit and money.

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I feel like diamond should just remain to be a gateway between cheap-more expensive ranks. Diamond is right in the middle and it gives you enough bang for your buck!

D

Deleted member 469419

parts first part it would be "Iron, Lapiz, and Gold" and the second part "Diamond, Emerald and Obsidian" So i think that the second part should be have"Fly"

At start I also believed that Diamond should has access to /fly, but now knowing how works cubecraft economy I say no.

Probably a lot of people have said this, but anyways, I'll repeat to you, If this feature get added to Diamond rank people will stop buying Emerald rank, I believe 80% of players who have Emerald buy it precisely for that, the flight.

Besides that, the great diamond feature is start to choosing chest types.

So this a rotund no from me.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I bought emerald rank so I could fly. Why should I have to feel like I wasted money on something now?

Also, it is an odd coincidence that you happen to be a diamond rank.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🎉
Eli wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Alexp192's profile.
You are cool Alex!:D
Apparently three years, so time for cake 🍰
1715552101512.png
Top Bottom