Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this build?

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Yes, this is another parrot. Made for @Lion but @Riley might also like it.
I made another parrot last month but this is for a project with Lion and with a different pose.
Here is the build: https://imgur.com/gallery/HClmNS1

I've been trying to get a lot of practice on organics recently, and I think I've pretty much gotten some.
(the poll and comments section exist, use them.)

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
You need to work on the proportion of the building because the head looks too big and the wings look to small compared to the body and the legs are too long and fat. Another thing you really need to work on is not to just //flip the wings cause it gives the organics a really boring and static shape, making the wings different and giving the parrot a better pose would look much more effective.

Reactions: Nutuu
D

Deleted member 481668

Lovely build man! Can't wait to see more builds from you Nutuu, I think the best way to learn quickly is that cube have to accept you as Designer, they will learn you more and more bro! <3

Reactions: Nutuu and RobinDn

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Lovely build man! Can't wait to see more builds from you Nutuu, I think the best way to learn quickly is that cube have to accept you as Designer, they will learn you more and more bro! <3
Thanks! Yeah, would help me out a lot with certain things and if I asked for some advice from better builders it also could help me learn.
Looks amazing, how long time does this make to build
A few hours, some organics are fast to build but I'll redo this build tomorrow as I'm not proud of this one. (Idk if I will post it or not.)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Top Bottom