Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Maybe, with some changes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No, I don't like this idea

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
Hi again. I'm back with another kit idea. I've really been getting into trapping in Minecraft. I think that there should be a trapper kit in luckyblock just like in skywars. The kit would have 4 sticky pistons, somewhere between 20-30 Redstone, a stone or iron pickaxe, and a lever. The kit could be for around 500 ish points. I think this kit would be nice because it is not over powered and could make for some funny traps!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I don't really know much about trapping or Redstone but it does seem a bit overpowered. Maybe a stone pickaxe, 20 Redstone with a few sticky pistons and a lever would be a good idea. However, as I have said I don't know much on this topic. Overall, it seems like a interesting kit.

Last edited:

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
I don't really know much about trapping or Redstone but it does seem a bit overpowered. Maybe a stone pickaxe and 20 Redstone with a few sticky pistons would be a good idea. However, as I have said I don't know much on this topic. Overall, it seems like a interesting kit.
I just want to add that you would need a way to power it so maybe a lever. I like what you suggested and think it is a good add to what I said

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
Lo había pensando, pero si preparas una trampa es una isla te la destruyen con la varita de tnt, entonces seria inutil

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
Lo había pensando, pero si preparas una trampa es una isla te la destruyen con la varita de tnt, entonces seria inutil
yeah, but how often would that happen though. I understand what your saying, but I dont think that would happen to often. Thanks for the advice anyway!

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
Oh and by the way, the last guy said
"I had thought about it, but if you prepare a trap on an island they destroy it with tnt's wand, then it would be useless"

Reactions: wxzzrd

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I don't really know much about trapping or Redstone but it does seem a bit overpowered. Maybe a stone pickaxe, 20 Redstone with a few sticky pistons and a lever would be a good idea. However, as I have said I don't know much on this topic. Overall, it seems like a interesting kit.
Yes since the iron one deals the same damage as a normal wood sword and can be used to rush and that's not nice (My main weapon on early games of eggwars is iron pick), also the trapper kit should include a piece of leather armor and a lever.

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
Yes since the iron one deals the same damage as a normal wood sword and can be used to rush and that's not nice (My main weapon on early games of eggwars is iron pick), also the trapper kit should include a piece of leather armor and a lever.
I love that idea of some leather armor. I could see that the iron pick could do alot of damage. Maybe a stone pickaxe with efficiency 1. or it could just be a stone pickaxe. Thanks for the feedback!

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
He creado miles de tramapas con los recursos que se tienen y he troleado muchas veces, pero aveces no me equipo por preparar la trampa y llegan y me la destruyen con tnt, pero estaria genial contar con pistones

KingMiles

Sep 11, 2020
He creado miles de tramapas con los recursos que se tienen y he troleado muchas veces, pero aveces no me equipo por preparar la trampa y llegan y me la destruyen con tnt, pero estaria genial contar con pistones
he said:

I have created thousands of plots with the resources I have and I have trolled many times, but sometimes I do not team up to prepare the trap and they come and destroy it with tnt, but it would be great to have pistons

Miki18

Jul 23, 2020
I know traps could be dangerous, but I think it isn't overpowered. Pickaxes have small damage and it is really easy to miss a trap or destroy it. So I think it would be useless kit (sorry King Miles), but interesting... a little....

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I know traps could be dangerous, but I think it isn't overpowered. Pickaxes have small damage and it is really easy to miss a trap or destroy it. So I think it would be useless kit (sorry King Miles), but interesting... a little....
If you spawned on a map with diamonds, you can easily mine those to make armour or weapons with a iron pickaxe. Therefore, I suggest a stone pickaxe would be better.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom