Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Racing minigame?

• Total voters

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
Theres a coming soon spot and a free beta game spot on CC:BE at the moment and everybody seems to have ideas

The biggest idea out there is a Duels kind of gamemode which has its problems with only PC/Xbox players having a fun time (PS probably wouldn't have a fun time too due to stick placement). The other big idea being said is a UHC which requires many players and probably wouldnt get full games easily

So my idea which wouldnt require many players within a game and should be able to be done way better on mobile compared to how they would is some sort of elytra racing. The closest one to this would be java's featured racing minigame that is based off of elytras too.

Firstly there would be between 4 and 12 players within a game, due to the fact that less people wont always mean a quicker or easier game, only the skill of people within the game. You wont need to focus on full lobbies.

Some major parts of this minigame would be boosts which is limited on how healed you are and going through certain areas will heal you, either with regen or just instant health

Checkpoints also would be there so if you end up dying from walls or from the fireworks, you would be teleported back to said checkpoint

If this isnt added i would at least love some form of racing minigame within the server at least

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
A parkour race (procedurally generated OR set races)would be a nice addition. Like, in a tunnel/hall with parkour in it, everyone in the same hall so you can see if anyone is hacking (but nobody hacks on the cube craft network, especially on Bedrock.) It could be a best of 3 (or 2 rounds) so that catching hackers would be possible, and comebacks possible. Maybe scoring could be based off of placement. Let's say a game is 5 players.
Round 1 (easy parkour) 1st = 5 points, 2nd= 3 points, 3rd = 2 point, 4th + 5th = 1 point.
Round 2 (moderately harder parkour) 1st = 6, 2nd = 4, 3rd = 3, 4th + 5th = 2 (scoring is like this to make comebacks easier, so that 1st in round 1 doesn't mean that they win instantly.

Scoring could also be based off of how long you took to finish it, plus if you got there first. There would be a time limit, so you can't stall the game. Now that I think about it, this scoring system would be better.

I think that this is a great idea, you should link it in the cubecraft discord so that more people can see it!

Reactions: Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
elytra race could be fun I guess but I would rather have ffa im on mobile and im decent enough at pvp that I think it would be fair

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
isn't that just hunger games / skywars? or are you talking about 1v1 duels?
No I’m talking about ffa which is like it is in java u choose a kit then u go out and fight and if u die u choose a kit again and keep fighting its endless and much better pvp practice than survival games which everybody including me hates anyways

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
No I’m talking about ffa which is like it is in java u choose a kit then u go out and fight and if u die u choose a kit again and keep fighting its endless and much better pvp practice than survival games which everybody including me hates anyways
i mean, theres a free beta spot and a free coming soon spot so why not both

Reactions: wxzzrd

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
It seems like FFA + Duels will occupy the coming soon slot. As for the next beta game, due to the difficulty on mobile and console compared to pc, I doubt parkour races will be a thing. I do like the idea of a racing game tho. As the server currently stands, elytra are supported, but lag you back a lot and rarely work as intended (they used to be in OP SG loot tables).

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I like the parkour race and the elytra race its something a whole different then all the others games they hav snow. So if I had to choose I would say elytra race would be cool

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020

i mean, that does sound fun, but cube doesn't sound like the type of server to do that on it's bedrock servers. The amount of cheaters that would use aim assist, reach, killauara and such would make it so that it becomes dreadful. Putting all that aside, the amount of resources dedicated to a 24/7 game that doesn't stop and has a lot of players on at a given time would be expensive, plus the fact that monetizing it would be hard to pull off (to not go against the EULA). Pvp on Bedrock is not beginner friendly, as even having 2 or 3 sweat pc players constantly killing 'decent' pvpers will also kill the game, as there are other easier and funner options.

Tl;dr : it sounds fun on Java, but on Bedrock it just would not work

you could always make a poll tho :D

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
i mean, that does sound fun, but cube doesn't sound like the type of server to do that on it's bedrock servers. The amount of cheaters that would use aim assist, reach, killauara and such would make it so that it becomes dreadful. Putting all that aside, the amount of resources dedicated to a 24/7 game that doesn't stop and has a lot of players on at a given time would be expensive, plus the fact that monetizing it would be hard to pull off (to not go against the EULA). Pvp on Bedrock is not beginner friendly, as even having 2 or 3 sweat pc players constantly killing 'decent' pvpers will also kill the game, as there are other easier and funner options.

Tl;dr : it sounds fun on Java, but on Bedrock it just would not work

you could always make a poll tho :D
Yeah but u don’t like it u don’t need to do it, hackers would be a problem but they are currently developing a sentinel so that will fix it and also if u see a pro just run away and kill another decent player or u can team on the pro

also thx for the long post

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
Yeah but u don’t like it u don’t need to do it, hackers would be a problem but they are currently developing a sentinel so that will fix it and also if u see a pro just run away and kill another decent player or u can team on the pro

also thx for the long post

np. I didn't mean to sound like i was against the idea of a ffa, just saying that i personally wouldn't play the ffa mode unless it was really unique and not just pvp practice.

If it was just a standard ffa tho, i'd have as much time on it as eggwars solos :p

Attachments

• 754E268F-C31D-4119-A65B-1E8376BA6727.png
    754E268F-C31D-4119-A65B-1E8376BA6727.png
    2 MB · Views: 75

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
np. I didn't mean to sound like i was against the idea of a ffa, just saying that i personally wouldn't play the ffa mode unless it was really unique and not just pvp practice.

If it was just a standard ffa tho, i'd have as much time on it as eggwars solos :p
Well I think it could be unique a bit just like pvp practice except fun version

Reactions: CedricFresh
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
Top Bottom