Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HolySmokes

Sep 20, 2017
Anywhere you want me to be
Now before you go and say that this thread should be in the bugs section I just wanted to make sure that it was an actually bug and not just my internet.

Now.

During about 3 games of eggwars now I experienced a bug where if I rearranged my hot-bar or equipped armor it would magically return everything to their original places. I'm not getting any other latency, everyone is moving fine, I pick up items instantly and the hit detection isn't bugged either. I've died many times because of this as it doesn't equip my armor or my sword just teleports into my inventory. So, before I go report this as a bug does anyone see a fix or has anyone experienced this bug before? Thank you for your time and good night.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I had this once before and it is because my computer still registered me as being in the chest, furnace, NPC, etc. that I was in moments before. I just have to be sure that I use Esc. or open my inventory to close out of those menus and it seemed to solve the issue. That was my experience with it, so it could be that you are lagging or it is your internet, and the game is still registering you in the last object you opened.

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
Yes, that happened to me a few weeks ago, not only in eggwars but also in lucky islands.

I experienced the same thing with the armor (not being equipped and teleported away to my inventory) and also another strange thing, whenever a tried to place blocks in any kind of form they disappeared and returned to my inventory.

Solution: Well, I don't know if it was fixed or not, I think it was my internet because I rebooted my modem and then I was able to play fine again.

Hope it helps you.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Just open a villager GUI and it was fixed. but if you wanted to survive during this glitch you could only move things when you're searching in a chest. That's all I know to survive this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Thjis wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Bday! 🎉
Tommy Boi wrote on Robbedz's profile.
We'll miss you!
Top Bottom