Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Heya!

I recently realized that I've never made an introduction before and I still wanted to do it so here it is! My name is Anna but of course I'm better known under the name Anneum. Let's skip the irl part since I have no idea what to tell about that (feel free to ask questions tho). I started playing CubeCraft in 2016 when a lot of Dutch YouTubers used to play it. At the time I never really got involved in the community. I didn't even know the forums existed or that there was a discord server. In 2017 I stopped playing Minecraft so I quited CubeCraft for some time. I came back at the end of last year and this time I did get involved in the community and I'm really enjoying it. I'm active on all platforms now and I've met a lot of amazing people!

I know this is a really short introduction but I have no idea what to tell about myself. Thank you all for reading!
My intro was sorter, you good mate. And love your pfp, Airbender am I right?

Reactions: Anneum

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Heya!

I recently realized that I've never made an introduction before and I still wanted to do it so here it is! My name is Anna but of course I'm better known under the name Anneum. Let's skip the irl part since I have no idea what to tell about that (feel free to ask questions tho). I started playing CubeCraft in 2016 when a lot of Dutch YouTubers used to play it. At the time I never really got involved in the community. I didn't even know the forums existed or that there was a discord server. In 2017 I stopped playing Minecraft so I quited CubeCraft for some time. I came back at the end of last year and this time I did get involved in the community and I'm really enjoying it. I'm active on all platforms now and I've met a lot of amazing people!

I know this is a really short introduction but I have no idea what to tell about myself. Thank you all for reading!
Welcome!

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any question, you can ask that to any staff member.
Im _AyJee! :D

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Heya!

I recently realized that I've never made an introduction before and I still wanted to do it so here it is! My name is Anna but of course I'm better known under the name Anneum. Let's skip the irl part since I have no idea what to tell about that (feel free to ask questions tho). I started playing CubeCraft in 2016 when a lot of Dutch YouTubers used to play it. At the time I never really got involved in the community. I didn't even know the forums existed or that there was a discord server. In 2017 I stopped playing Minecraft so I quit CubeCraft for some time. I came back at the end of last year and this time I did get involved in the community and I'm really enjoying it. I'm active on all platforms now and I've met a lot of amazing people!

Welcome ig<3

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom