Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Heya!

I recently realized that I've never made an introduction before and I still wanted to do it so here it is! My name is Anna but of course I'm better known under the name Anneum. Let's skip the irl part since I have no idea what to tell about that (feel free to ask questions tho). I started playing CubeCraft in 2016 when a lot of Dutch YouTubers used to play it. At the time I never really got involved in the community. I didn't even know the forums existed or that there was a discord server. In 2017 I stopped playing Minecraft so I quited CubeCraft for some time. I came back at the end of last year and this time I did get involved in the community and I'm really enjoying it. I'm active on all platforms now and I've met a lot of amazing people!

I know this is a really short introduction but I have no idea what to tell about myself. Thank you all for reading!
My intro was sorter, you good mate. And love your pfp, Airbender am I right?

Reactions: Anneum

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Heya!

I recently realized that I've never made an introduction before and I still wanted to do it so here it is! My name is Anna but of course I'm better known under the name Anneum. Let's skip the irl part since I have no idea what to tell about that (feel free to ask questions tho). I started playing CubeCraft in 2016 when a lot of Dutch YouTubers used to play it. At the time I never really got involved in the community. I didn't even know the forums existed or that there was a discord server. In 2017 I stopped playing Minecraft so I quited CubeCraft for some time. I came back at the end of last year and this time I did get involved in the community and I'm really enjoying it. I'm active on all platforms now and I've met a lot of amazing people!

I know this is a really short introduction but I have no idea what to tell about myself. Thank you all for reading!
Welcome!

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums!
If you have any question, you can ask that to any staff member.
Im _AyJee! :D

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Heya!

I recently realized that I've never made an introduction before and I still wanted to do it so here it is! My name is Anna but of course I'm better known under the name Anneum. Let's skip the irl part since I have no idea what to tell about that (feel free to ask questions tho). I started playing CubeCraft in 2016 when a lot of Dutch YouTubers used to play it. At the time I never really got involved in the community. I didn't even know the forums existed or that there was a discord server. In 2017 I stopped playing Minecraft so I quit CubeCraft for some time. I came back at the end of last year and this time I did get involved in the community and I'm really enjoying it. I'm active on all platforms now and I've met a lot of amazing people!

Welcome ig<3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom