Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlueFresa

Jan 30, 2024
Is it true that herobrine exists in the caves?😥😢
Screenshot_20240218_194011_Minecraft.jpg

BlueFresa

Jan 30, 2024
No, herobrine es una historia justa para Minecraft para atraer jugadores y hacer que Minecraft sea más divertido.
¿Y por qué hay sonidos de depresión en las cuevas y sientes que alguien te está mirando?
Nah herobrine is a just story for minecraft for get a players and get the minecraft more fun
And why are there sounds like depression in the caves and do you feel like someone is watching you?

why is this in introductions?

also no, herobrine doesnt exist
So why in 2016 Mojang began to investigate the subject because it appeared to many players and until now 2024 it is only known that it appears in worlds and in mines

It is true if it exists I saw a video that herobrine can hacker minecraft and enter your world...

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
If I'm not completely wrong, the whole Herobrine thing began when someone posted screenshot about mysterious Steve like figure on their Beta singleplayer world. After Mojang saw the screenshot and how popular it was, they started making posts about the mysterious figure to make it look like it's real. They also "removed Herobrine" in almost every update so that players would think that he was in the game and that Herobrine was hard to get rid of.

However Herobrine is just myth, and it's not real. And those sounds in the caves what you mentioned are called as "cave ambiences". They are in the game just to make it feel more alive in my opinion.

Reactions: Dualninja

BlueFresa

Jan 30, 2024
Oh okay
Si no estoy completamente equivocado, todo el asunto de Herobrine comenzó cuando alguien publicó una captura de pantalla sobre la misteriosa figura de Steve en su mundo Beta para un jugador. Después de que Mojang vio la captura de pantalla y lo popular que era, comenzaron a hacer publicaciones sobre la misteriosa figura para que pareciera real. También "eliminaron Herobrine" en casi todas las actualizaciones para que los jugadores pensaran que estaba en el juego y que era difícil deshacerse de Herobrine.

Sin embargo, Herobrine es sólo un mito y no es real. Y esos sonidos en las cuevas que mencionaste se llaman "ambientes de cueva". En mi opinión, están en el juego sólo para que se sienta más vivo.

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
So why in 2016 Mojang began to investigate the subject because it appeared to many players and until now 2024 it is only known that it appears in worlds and in mines
No. Herobrine was a hoax, He never was real or existed. Just a random screenshot of steve with white eyes, But he’s really known in the minecraft community. And no he doesnt appear in worlds and in mines. What video clickbaited you?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom