Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlueFresa

Jan 30, 2024
we return to #herobrine #part 1

Herobrine is real minecraft hack and started appearing in player worlds and, herobrine is said to live in caves.

pov: when I heard a sound from a cave I disconnected immediately and turned off my phone
alfabetajuega-guia-minecraft-herobrine-02-01062020.jpg
herobrine.jpg

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
HE is NOT REAL blud, and the cave noises ARE cave ambiences, they were never LINKED to herobrine and they are just normal sounds!!! and no HEROBRINE cannot appear in your world or any sort of realm or server, he is only accessible through mods that people have made, NOT mojang, and he DOES not live in caves.

BlueFresa

Jan 30, 2024
HE is NOT REAL blud, and the cave noises ARE cave ambiences, they were never LINKED to herobrine and they are just normal sounds!!! and no HEROBRINE cannot appear in your world or any sort of realm or server, he is only accessible through mods that people have made, NOT mojang, and he DOES not live in caves.
Is real bro
HE is NOT REAL blud, and the cave noises ARE cave ambiences, they were never LINKED to herobrine and they are just normal sounds!!! and no HEROBRINE cannot appear in your world or any sort of realm or server, he is only accessible through mods that people have made, NOT mojang, and he DOES not live in caves

Amacchi

Mar 2, 2023
Reminds me of all those how to summon herobrine youtube videos back in the day, sooo scary

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
we return to #herobrine #part 1

Herobrine is real minecraft hack and started appearing in player worlds and, herobrine is said to live in caves.

pov: when I heard a sound from a cave I disconnected immediately and turned off my phoneView attachment 227655View attachment 227656
Its not reall this is some mods you can add in the game for fun and the sound in the cave this is just sound mojang add it in the update of cave 1.17 for the player see him self like in the reall life and more scary moment and you can just go to settings and get down the volume of the cave in the game

BlueFresa

Jan 30, 2024
Its not reall this is some mods you can add in the game for fun and the sound in the cave this is just sound mojang add it in the update of cave 1.17 for the player see him self like in the reall life and more scary moment and you can just go to settings and get down the volume of the cave in the game
Okay mr

• Love
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom