Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Here is the new Sapphire Interview with my friend @Casualpoalrbear thank you so much for the interview. If you liked it and have feedback let me know. You can commentate/message me on discord/message me on discord or join a stream and tell em about it:D I hope you all have a good day today ^-^
Wow thats was really cool video with pro member of the forums

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
Here is the new Sapphire Interview with my friend @Casualpoalrbear thank you so much for the interview. If you liked it and have feedback let me know. You can commentate/message me on discord/message me on discord or join a stream and tell em about it:D I hope you all have a good day today ^-^
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i would really really love to hear an interview with @Hoshi next given how very influential she is to the server

also i do think @caraMel and @Lyriie would be interesting guests

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
That's a very cool interview, very interesting to learn more about different community members as well. Great series, I really hope it continues!

i would really really love to hear an interview with @Hoshi next given how very influential she is to the server

That would be amazing yea, I'd love to hear an interview with them! Though, don't forget if you decide to interview @caraMel you need to ask her if she's truly the #SGPRO, we need an answer to that one! 🤣😆

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
That's a very cool interview, very interesting to learn more about different community members as well. Great series, I really hope it continues!

That would be amazing yea, I'd love to hear an interview with them! Though, don't forget if you decide to interview @caraMel you need to ask her if she's truly the #SGPRO, we need an answer to that one! 🤣😆
do we really have to ask that? i think it's already common knowledge that mel is a #winning #SGPRO

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Wow thats was really cool video with pro member of the forums
REALLY cool video sapphire!!! nice to learn more about @Casualpoalrbear!!!
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I’ve been anxiously hoping and waiting for this interview, happy it’s finally here!
Great Interview @Casualpoalrbear and good job @TheOrderOfSapphire!
I completely relate with your extroversion dude.
Thank you all for all this feedback it makes me so happy to hear what you think about it:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on TnAdan_'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on luminance69's profile.
WELCOME BRO!
BicolourSine41 wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Oh wow! 3k reaction score! Congrats! Same day as my 1k!
Yes! 1000 reaction score! Thanks to@Reesle for being my 1k reaction! Still did not get my trophy points...
Im so close to 1000 reaction score!
Top Bottom