Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I don't think we need a /ping command... You can just download a Mod, and look what your ping is.

- Fariss -

Timmehhh

Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2016
No, that's a great idea i think! Or maybe if u press on tab, you see the amount of ping after you name?!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Open a command prompt and type:

ping -t cubecraft.net

This displays your ping every second forever until its disabled or closed.

bPyYBJe.png

Timmehhh

Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2016
StorySays, that's your ping with the website. Although, it will be annoying to switch everytime between MC and CMD.

OBLISION

Novice Member
May 6, 2017
Spain
If it is a bit annoying but it is an idea, even so I think that the command / ping is not a bad idea also there are people that their pc are not very good and taking mods is less fps (not counting optifine).

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I know you can download mods for this, but people who dont have good enough computers will lag like crazy with mods, so i agree with your idea, its very simple and should not be hard to implement.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I would love to have this command. It would also be interesting to be able to check another person's ping, whether that be available to normal players or be a moderator command. This is because often, lag can be mistaken for hacks, and if someone clearly has bad ping, I would give some people the benefit of the doubt if I see certain suspicious behaviour.

Also, when you press tab, the green bars show your connection, but connection does not mean ping. I almost always have the best connection, but my ping is still not good.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I would love to have this command. It would also be interesting to be able to check another person's ping, whether that be available to normal players or be a moderator command. This is because often, lag can be mistaken for hacks, and if someone clearly has bad ping, I would give some people the benefit of the doubt if I see certain suspicious behaviour.

Also, when you press tab, the green bars show your connection, but connection does not mean ping. I almost always have the best connection, but my ping is still not good.
I thought those green bars was your ping, as thats how it used to be.
Anyways the command to see other players ping could be a good idea as well.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
It could be a nice thing to add but most most of the time the ping in Minecraft (so the ping Minecraft gives/shows. For example a Mod) isn't always correct, actually it's almost never correct.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom