Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Otherworld

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2022
133
904
129
29
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Heyo, I decided to remove this letter as it was too personal to remain on the internet any longer




Take care <3
Allow yourself some breathers here and there, take in the moments, feel your body and center yourself
Spend some time together with people close to you <33



~ Marisa


 
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom