Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

yobro123476

Aug 27, 2020
Hi, i just wanted to suggest that the Anticheat Devs of Cubecraft Should add a feature that if anyone is fly hacking or is using kill aura, automaticallly they will be disconnected.

D

Deleted member 486292

We are constantly improving our anticheat and I have to tell you that it does indeed ban someone if they are flying. We are working on adding more checks and great improvements have been made.
who is we, I dont believe you develop for bedrock, correct me if im wrong though. You just regurgitate what the actual devs tell you.

D

Deleted member 486292

I am speaking on behalf of the developers of Sentinel and my information comes from the developers and the people that oversee Sentinel development.
yeah thats what Im talking about

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
We are constantly improving our anticheat and I have to tell you that it does indeed ban someone if they are flying. We are working on adding more checks and great improvements have been made.
I will note that yes, sentinel has been doing well but there is alot of false bans and for flying there may be ways to beat then system, one of them is using a feather then holding another suggesting you still have momentum from that. There are also too many false bans and it would be helpful that you care about false bans or give a reason in chat when you ban.

yobro123476

Aug 27, 2020
I will note that yes, sentinel has been doing well but there is alot of false bans and for flying there may be ways to beat then system, one of them is using a feather then holding another suggesting you still have momentum from that. There are also too many false bans and it would be helpful that you care about false bans or give a reason in chat when you ban.
i have been false banned and trying to consult with the anticheat devs

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
2020-09-12_23.57.44.png
The Anti cheat did improve. There was a time when people were killing each other in the sky...

Attachments

• 2020-09-12_23.34.31.png
    2020-09-12_23.34.31.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 146

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
who is we, I dont believe you develop for bedrock, correct me if im wrong though. You just regurgitate what the actual devs tell you.

If you want, you can have a dev dedicate his time to telling you the exact same thing, I sort of get where you're coming from, but you seem to be treating the helpers like they are unimportant, or irellivant. Besides, a developer's role isn't specifically saying that they should be replying to posts like this, however, a helper's is.
Nevertheless, good luck with whatever you hoped to achieve in this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for everything, Mit 💙
Otherworld wrote on Frontlane's profile.
The person whom this profile page belongs is cute ✨
After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom