Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
It might be more than just sounds, but they're bugged or missing in bedrock XB1 as of this update looks like. No egg being broken sound, placing blocks sound seems off, maybe more

Redned

Protocol Developer
Team CubeCraft
💻 Developer
Apr 24, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
It might be more than just sounds, but they're bugged or missing in bedrock XB1 as of this update looks like. No egg being broken sound, placing blocks sound seems off, maybe more
We recently reworked the sound system on Bedrock to be more aligned with that of vanilla. There are still a few missing or bugged sounds, but it should be fixed really soon. Block break sounds are actually the same as vanilla currently, where they previously were not, so that's likely why it "feels off" now.

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
Ok. Also the power up indicators from golden apples look different. Red backgrounds to them now

RatedManMp46

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2020
Argentina,Buenos Aires
la comunidad de roca de base apreciamos que el error estuvo allí hace mucho tiempo error de Steve gracias por arreglarlo

upload_2020-5-29_19-35-15.png

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
Did you guys change something with regards to combat timing, specifically knockback?

Ever since the update I have lost 98% of 1v1s on bridges, regardless of speed, equipment, angle of attack, I get knocked off into the void and they remain standing. Extremely frustrating, and it wasn't like this before. I'm not doing anything different. I'm playing on XB1. I feel like my opponents attacks are being registered with the server in a way that gives them priority

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Thank you I used to have that bug where everything including cages would be Steve’s all the time

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom