Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RetroCactus1

Mar 28, 2023
USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Forums!
The other day I was running around the Eggwars lobby, at loose ends, temporarily bored with playing Eggwars, and half-doing some real-world stuff as well. While doing this, I stumbled upon a small hole in the outskirts of the lobby; this hole led to a small bunker about 3x2x2 blocks in size, with 3 levers, all set on redstone lamps. With the inability to break blocks in the lobby anymore, I was unable to immediately find out if anything was connected to them, but one interesting thing was that flicking the levers did not activate any of the lamps - despite the levers being directly on the lamps themselves.
Having browsed YouTube and the forums for a while, I didn't find anything related to these particular levers - the only ones I found for the Eggwars lobby specifically were only the ones around the parkour and the big stone arch structure thingy (that's the technical term, I guess!) - so I figured I'd ask if anyone had seen this, or contribute this to the lever mystery...
In terms of location, the hole with the levers is in the back left corner of the Eggwars lobby (e.g., when looking out from spawn, straight ahead and to the left, past the main parkour); I've attached a video of walking there I pulled together to help anyone who wishes to find it themselves.
Cheers!
-RetroCactus1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom