Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Hello! Today I'd like to suggest a small addition for the stats.cubecraft.net website. As you may know, it currently shows pretty much the same statistics every day (Bedrock beating Java in playercount lol), however that looks very empty to me.
New Project - 2021-09-07T214128.879.png

So my suggestion is to add an option to see how many players are brought from each country in real time for both Java and Bedrock respectively. I believe this would make more people check out the website as they'd get more info about the server. Below you can see an example of what it could look like (WARNING: The numbers I used are just for the suggestion, they are not official, nor confirmed by Cubecraft staff. And of course, there would be more countries, but I only added 3 so you can see where my idea is going.)
New Project - 2021-09-07T214943.703.png

So, what do you think? Please share your opinion, I'd love to read it!

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Heey!

I see the stats too, but I think that see how many players are playing from each contries wont help for nothing.
Usually, few people look at the stats and I think that it could be kinda useless.
just people who is bored would stop there to see how many people are playing.

Im sorry, but for me is a no.

🥀

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Heey!

I see the stats too, but I think that see how many players are playing from each contries wont help for nothing.
Usually, few people look at the stats and I think that it could be kinda useless.

🥀
Exactly, few people look at that and I am suggesting a way to fix it. Your statement that it wouldn't help for anything isn't valid either, as people who are curious enough can find out how many players there are from their country. I can also see this data helping people who want to find out more about the Cubecraft community in general.

• Disagree
Reactions: LoveAndMafia

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
- What use would it be to you to know how many people play in each country?
- Have you thought about the number of countries in the world? Just imagina the long list of countries , is weird!

🥀

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
- What use would it be to you to know how many people play in each country?
- Have you thought about the number of countries in the world? Just imagina the long list of countries , is weird!

🥀
It would satisfy my (and not only my) curiosity. It would also help me learn more about the Cubecraft community, which I've already mentioned in my previous reply and you might've known about if you have read it.
There are 195 countries in the world and I don't understand how that would be weird at all, mind explaining?

LoveAndMafia

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2016
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
It would satisfy my (and not only my) curiosity. It would also help me learn more about the Cubecraft community, which I've already mentioned in my previous reply and you might've known about if you have read it.
There are 195 countries in the world and I don't understand how that would be weird at all, mind explaining?
I have read it, but every time I read it, i think that the idea is weirdest...

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think the stats website definitely needs a revamp, ATM it just shows whether the server has crashed in the last few hours. I think its a good idea to add stats such as players from each country and game stats and maybe sentinel stats for the community to see too

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Heey!

🥀
Well, seeing statistical data does not help neither, you are simply seeing the average number of people who play the server, adding countries would be something extra that would be pretty nice in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: iTBD and Matriox

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Heyy, I think that people dont care about it so it is not necessary. But I like your idea!
Yes, people may not care about the stats.cubecraft.net website right now because it provides pretty much the same information every day, but statistics about players from each country are far more likely to change rather than the overall statistics (and noticing that would be much easier). My suggestion would (perhaps) make people care about it a bit more.

I'm not saying the they are fake stats, but I just dont trust the stats(in general).
I understand your opinion, I also face a lot of questionable stats all the time, but I just don't think Cubecraft would win anything by "faking their stats".

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
It's not really a necessary thing but it’s always fun to read those things. It would be a nice update for the stats website

• Agree
Reactions: Buckyy and iTBD

ItzBqs

Novice Member
Aug 26, 2021
The Netherlands
Yes, people may not care about the stats.cubecraft.net website right now because it provides pretty much the same information every day, but statistics about players from each country are far more likely to change rather than the overall statistics (and noticing that would be much easier). My suggestion would (perhaps) make people care about it a bit more.
Ok I agree

• Agree
Reactions: iTBD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom