Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
10 hours, you exaggerate -.-, maximum about 25 min.

That was a worst case scenario, even a 25 minute wait is a lot, and i doubt a lot of people would bother with it.

I just give a suggestion and you just look for problems / mistakes and don't say the good things. If you only look for errors to discard games, then your logic is incorrect .I usually get along with people, but you made me angry.

"I like when people agree with me, but if they think slightly different than me, I don't like them". Just as you can suggest a game, we can suggest not to add it with reason.

It seems you did this personal.

XVluvZC.png

Are you sure about that?

This thread is for give suggestions, not to discuss and criticize them.

No comment.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Creating a thread just to ask for suggestions is like creating a "suggestions" file in a "suggestions" file.

If somebody has an suggestion for a new gamemode then it's more efficient to create their own thread instead.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I just give a suggestion and you just look for problems / mistakes and don't say the good things. If you only look for errors to discard games, then your logic is incorrect. First hackers, bad people, lag, server, waiting time, another started talking to me about money and in all of them I answered and as you know I'm right, you kept looking for other things. Skywars and Eggwars have problems too, all the games have problems, but also have good things
You have to see the good and bad things and put them on a scale, if the good things weigh more, then it's ok.
I usually get along with people, but you made me angry.
Oh no did we make you angry for disagreeing with your suggestion? Oh wow, I almost feel bad.
But for real, we simply don't like your suggestion, ok? It's obvious that we give reasons onto why we think it's a bad idea.
I simply think that games like skyblock, survival, factions etc. don't really fit in CubeCraft. CubeCraft has games like Skywars, Eggwars, Layer Spleef. Short(-ish) games that have a start and end. Games like Skyblock don't have an end. You can play them for days upon days and no-live the hell out of em.
Besides, I still don't think that Survival / Factions in a public server like Cube is a good idea..
And I don't think Cube will even add any new games, as said before, I think they'll focus on updating their current ones.

If you're intelligent and understand what I wrote, don't answer me. This thread is for give suggestions, not to discuss and criticize them.
If you are intelligent you'd understand that if you make a suggestion, you should expect criticism. That's a part of making suggestions. You can't make a suggestion without someone criticizing it

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
This thread is for give suggestions, not to discuss and criticize them.

Actually, the forum is for suggestions, the threads in it are for discussing the suggestions (they are called discussion threads for a reason). It was actually quite a good thread until the mud slinging started, so could we course correct back on topic or I'll just lock the thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thank you to everyone who ever reacted to my posts & messages! 🎉
IMG_5336.jpeg
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #49-
Domestic cats can run faster than Olympic medalist Usain Bolt. Top speed for a cat is about 30mph (48.28kmh), whereas Bolt's record is 27mph (43.45kmh).
Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
Top Bottom