Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Today when I was looking through the achievements I noticed this:
VJUFEnr.png
VJUFEnr

Then I did some calculations and found out it is impossible to get that achievement.
So lets start with the basic rules:
  1. No upgraded goldmine
  2. No towers(coins giving)
Lets start with the calculations:
We have 15 minutes of the basic goldmine with 5coins per second. So the calculation starts like this:
15(minutes)*60(minutes to seconds)*5(rate of the goldmine) = 4500. Since a giant costs 6000 its not possible like that.
Now lets take the EXP into consideration too. Lets say we use the most effective way to get exp zombies(The time is enough you would need 5 minutes to get enough exp for a giant). We need 1500 Exp to unlock the giant each zombie gives us 5 exp
so you would need to send 300 zombies to get enough exp for a giant. each zombie is 10 coins. So you would need to spend 3000 coins in order to get the giant in the most effecient way possible. Lets bring back our first number 4500:
4500-3000=1500. So it is completly impossible to get this achievement. But that result isnt satisfying for me. Lets calculate how much more time would be needed to about exactly get a giant. so we need 6000-1500= 4500 more coins to get a giant. at a rate of 5 coins per second that would take 4500/5=900 seconds to get enough coins for a giant. That would be 15 more minutes. So if you did everything on the EXACT second possible you would still need at least 30 minutes to get a giant without upgrading a gold mine.The best possibility to fix this achievement would from my point be: Make it 20 minutes and allow one gold mine upgrade. Only if you do it almost exactly you would be able to do the achievement then because the goldmine upgrade also costs exp. At 15 minutes it would be impossible because of the exp for the goldmine again. I hope this gets changed as I would really like to make this achievement

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Annddddd...

if you don't have friends?
Honestly, in my opinion, anything game/server that depends on you having friends in order to achieve something is ridiculous. Even if you have a thousand friends, none of them may be online.

Also, if someone leaves and you sell their towers, does that even give you money. I've tried that before.

Top Bottom