Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IEA123

Apr 18, 2021
I've come across several groups of people who just troll in the game which becomes really frustrating since you become powerless to groups. I think some way of prohibiting this would improve the game.
Thanks

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I've come across several groups of people who just troll in the game which becomes really frustrating since you become powerless to groups. I think some way of prohibiting this would improve the game.
Thanks
There are official rules in fact a whole section in the rules for specifically among slimes

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
1.11 - Among Slimes - specific game rules
This action is considered Teaming; therefore, it follows that punishment track:
- Crewmates teaming with imposters.

The following actions are considered Trolling; therefore, they follow that punishment track:
- Ghosting, defined as helping other players by giving them information when you are out of the game.
- Pressing the emergency button to troll. Be it by sending random and nonsense messages or by not saying anything at all.
- Imposter going against their imposter teammate for no reason.
- Players claiming to be the imposter, while being a crewmate, to get voted out and leave the game unpenalized. Players asking to get killed is considered trolling too.
- Imposters admitting to being imposters when no one has accused them of it.
- Accusing a partner, staff member or any other person with a rank just because they have a rank.
- Impeding players to fix lights by turning them off purposely. (Not applicable if you are an imposter).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom