Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! Among slimes is not really that much of a popular game on Java, hence why I don't think it will be that popular on Bedrock either, even though Bedrock has more players than Java.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
It doesn't matter that Among Slimes has a low player count, it means nothing. Among Slimes games still all fill up and there's just 2 maps. Just because a game has a low player count when you look at the npc does, in no way, mean it's unpopular.

Honestly I think Among Slimes would be a great addition to Bedrock tho it would need some changes I believe, while im not a bedrock player, Among Slimes can often be complicated tho using all of bedrocks features such as models etc i feel this would be achieveable by Cubecraft. +1

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I want among slimes on bedrock. 1 month ago I was on Java playing among slimes a lot, but then my cousin broke my PC and java cant cross play. I know many bedrock players want among slimes on cubecraft and I do to because it is really fun. Does anyone think its gonna happen?
CubeCraft will probably not add it because of
1-Shadow mute, everytime i'm talking in a lobby with... idk like 40 ppl, nobody answer, so i think if Among Slime will come on Bedrock, it will be just annoying to talk alone in the chat
2-Yeah, like GiGaGekkies said, not a lot of players on Java, so i don't think there will be more players on Bedrock, and a game like this take a long time to dev etc.

• Agree
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
The thing with Among Slimes is that the game requires lots of chatting and having discussions. And since many people on Bedrock don't chat, or even can't chat due to their privacy settings or being shadow muted, it's extremely difficult to make the game work smoothly. Sure, you can make pre-set texts and allow people to use those, but it just wouldn't work as well as it does on Java now.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
The thing with Among Slimes is that the game requires lots of chatting and having discussions. And since many people on Bedrock don't chat, or even can't chat due to their privacy settings or being shadow muted, it's extremely difficult to make the game work smoothly. Sure, you can make pre-set texts and allow people to use those, but it just wouldn't work as well as it does on Java now.
Also, console players will find huge difficulty in typing and chatting.

I totally I agree as I'm the most human on earth who wants this game, but still has a lot of issues

Reactions: darwin200912yt
Jul 14, 2021
That is pretty true but i can chat normally and probably lots of other players tho the console players should maybe create another acc if they want to but still they may not be allowed to

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

nevermind my aim sucks with the deathadder lol i perform better with the g102
Gonna eat sushi later and are so much looking forward to it!:D What are your favourite kind of food?:D
UncleSpect wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom