Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Hey everyone! I noticed yesterday while playing Among Slimes that the game can start with only 3 people in lobby. The problem with this is that the game essentially can't last for more than a minute or two- as either the imposter wins by sabotaging then killing, or an emergency meeting is called and someone is voted out. My suggestion is that the game should only be able to start if 4 people are in the game, instead of 3 in order to prevent that from happening. Let me know what you guys think!

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
I'd say at least 5 or 6 players even. I once had a game with 4 players and it is just not playable. The imposter wins 99% as he only has to sabotage once because there are not enough crewmates.
The only reason why I say 4 is because it's the bare minimum to even have somewhat of a game- the issue is that later at night there's only a couple dozen people on among slimes at a time, so it might be difficult to get a game started then. I would definitely prefer 5-6 myself but it's less likely to happen than 4 imo.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
The only reason why I say 4 is because it's the bare minimum to even have somewhat of a game- the issue is that later at night there's only a couple dozen people on among slimes at a time, so it might be difficult to get a game started then. I would definitely prefer 5-6 myself but it's less likely to happen than 4 imo.
Agreed, 4 is definitely not an ideal game, but I'd prefer it over a game not starting. It'll usually work out anyway where the timer starts at 4 players, then at least a couple more will end up joining.

Reactions: Maaarijn and Grove

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hello,

Sorry for the long wait, but as of a little over a week ago, this suggestion has been implemented! The suggestion belongs to a bigger update, in which we implement Quality of Life changes. Make sure to check out other implementations over here

• Love
Reactions: Grove and Pineapple
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom