Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Maybe If- (comment down below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
Winning via tasks is near impossible in among slimes. Why? Because people don't seem to do their tasks for some reason, so I suggest adding rewards for completing tasks such as increased percentage to become the imposter next game if you finish all your tasks OR extra exp for each task done. That way players are more inclined to finish their tasks.

Tell me what you think down below :)

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi,

I disagree with the imposter chance suggestion. You shouldn't get a bigger chance of becoming the imposter just because you played the game as it should be played. Finishing all your tasks is not a hard thing to do and I feel like this would ruin the game as more and more people start getting a bigger chance of becoming an imposter.

As far as I know you already get points and/or exp when completing a task so there already is a reward, though I do agree that the rewards should be a bit more as in more Exp or more points.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Among Slimes on bedrock. You know what? This will make a huge difference in the server and will have 40k+ players because why not? Slight one tho :-(
Ima go make a scan machine on bedrock on my phone :-)

Reactions: TrueMike

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I don’t really see the point of it. Doing tasks in Among Slimes what you’re supposed to do right? You already get rewarded with points if you finish a task.

Reactions: TrueMike

TrueMike

Sep 19, 2020
UAE, Dubai
reports.cubecraft.net
I don’t really see the point of it. Doing tasks in Among Slimes what you’re supposed to do right? You already get rewarded with points if you finish a task.
Yes, people do tasks but they don't finish all of them. What's the point in doing tasks if you're not gonna finish them? I've played a fair amount of among slimes and I have only won once via tasks.

Providing better rewards for people who finish ALL of their tasks is a win for everyone because it increases the crewmates' chances of winning and you get extra rewards from it.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I disagree with the imposter chance suggestion. You shouldn't get a bigger chance of becoming the imposter just because you played the game as it should be played.
Actually, why not? You also lose your percentage if you don't play the game as it should. It is not like a huge punishment, it's just a way to motivate players to not leave the game.
I think this could be a good addition, it can motivate players to finish their tasks which would be really helpful. Of course there should be a limit of 20% imposter chance, otherwise that wouldn't work. It could be a way to compensate your lost percentage points faster.

About the exp rewards, you already recieve a little bit of experience and points for finishing tasks, if thst amount would be increased I think you would get rewarded way too much for completing all tasks + winning, as winning is not too hard in Among Slimes.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Actually, why not? You also lose your percentage if you don't play the game as it should. It is not like a huge punishment, it's just a way to motivate players to not leave the game.
I think this could be a good addition, it can motivate players to finish their tasks which would be really helpful.
You lose your imposter chance because you´re doing something that´s against our rules, and yes it´s also meant to demotivate them to leave the game just because they are no imposter. But that is apart from getting rewarded with a higher chance of becoming an imposter next round just because you did 5 tasks. That´s not the right way to motivate people to do their tasks in my opinion.

Reactions: Maaarijn and Anneum

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
the thing is, a lot of people play to troll. for example the "Im the imposter with them, vote us out!" and after that, afk while dead. i do agree its quite hard to win with tasks, but i dont think its because there are too many tasks/people not doing them enough, but specifically trolling thats ruining the game for everyone

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom