Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

More Maps?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

Raam

Well-Known Member
Dec 25, 2017
144
53
104
I have played a lot among slimes. But i was think. Why is there only 1 map. I like to see more maps coming up for Among Slimes Like Mira HQ or Polus . Would be fun to play on those maps. Now it everytime the same thing you are playing and after a lot of games it starts to get boring. So i hope it can be added to Among slimes would be really fun.
 

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
403
1,487
203
Pronouns
They/Them
Agree, I hope new maps will be added soon.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom