Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
Hello, im making a suggestion on adding leaderboards to among slimes.

Cubecraft always talk about consistency across there network and i think this is an obvious decision as they want all games to be the same.

A lot of people say it may take the fun out of Among Slimes, i disagree, it would increase competitiveness which is a good thing.

Over recent months Among Slimes has been losing players and i think a leaderboard would change this, people would be more motivated to play and achieve the next spot on the leaderboard

I do not think this will make Among Slimes not fun anymore, it will make more people play it as they'll want to achieve the next spot on the leaderboard etc + it will have all games the same.

If you agree with this suggestion please react with agree :agree: below
If you disagree :disagree: please share your opinion by commenting on the thread

ImPatsman

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2021
The Cubecraft Forums
I totally agree! Sadly, it won't be implemented as Cubecraft staff have mentioned before that they would NEVER add a leaderboard to Among Slimes :(
What if the thread got 25
1633894759289.png
?
Could they forward it?

Reactions: Matriox

khco

Aug 17, 2021
your about section
Reactions: Matriox

Rqge

May 5, 2020
Hello, im making a suggestion on adding leaderboards to among slimes.

Cubecraft always talk about consistency across there network and i think this is an obvious decision as they want all games to be the same.

A lot of people say it may take the fun out of Among Slimes, i disagree, it would increase competitiveness which is a good thing.

Over recent months Among Slimes has been losing players and i think a leaderboard would change this, people would be more motivated to play and achieve the next spot on the leaderboard

I do not think this will make Among Slimes not fun anymore, it will make more people play it as they'll want to achieve the next spot on the leaderboard etc + it will have all games the same.

If you agree with this suggestion please react with agree :agree: below
If you disagree :disagree: please share your opinion by commenting on the thread
Agreed, Its like one of the only games where are no winfarming people. Just people who are playing it for fun ;)

Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Hoshi's profile.
HAPPY HOSHIDAY!!!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY
Josher wrote on iiomarii4113's profile.
Welcome to the forums! ^-^
Onik wrote on Hoshi's profile.
Happy Birthday, Hoshi!! 🎉
Dutudy wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Sand
Camgames1256 wrote on ssunsett's profile.
Sus?
:pride:🧐🤨
Top Bottom