Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
It is still possible to win when there are only 2 crew members and 2 imps left in the Among Slimes. It is the battle of organization and information.

[Situation 1]
As a crew member who realizes themselves in this situation, they must immediately call an emergency meeting. As a meeting would disable imps' sword, I believe it is quite straight forward because any more assassinations would result in a total failure.
During the emergency meeting, on of the crew members should point out one of the imps, and to persuade the other crew members to also vote against the very imps. When the crew members are organized to vote against one imps, and the imps are unorganized because they don't think they need to, results like this could happen:
  • [Organizer] Crew Member 1 votes Imp 1
  • [Organized] Crew Member 2 votes Imp 1
  • [Unorganized] Imp 1 votes Crew Member 1
  • [Unorganized] Imp 2 votes Crew Member 2
  • Result: Imp 1 at 2 votes, Crew Member 1 at 1 vote, Crew Member 2 at 1 vote
Which is the only possible way the crew member could have survived.

[Situation 2]
Situation like this is funny when an imp call the emergency meeting, and try to persuade a crew member to vote against another crew member. In such situation when the imps have much more information than crew members, and is much more organized than crew members, the imps win.

[Situation 3]
There is a last situation when the both side are all organized and have equal information (which means both sides know who are imps and who are crew members). In this situation, thanks to the cd (cool down) of Emergency Event (such as TNT or Emergency O2) is shorter than the cd of Emergency Meeting, so the imps can just call a Emergency Event. Because it is impossible to fix the Emergency Event before the swords of the imps are ready. So imps should be able to kill one of the crew members before they manage to fix the emergency event, which will result in a imps' win.

I believe the 3 situations above is all the situation that is possible to happen; the game won't end in an infinite emergency meeting (see Situation 3). And because there may be different outcome in different situation, my suggestion is to keep the game running when there are only 2 crew members and 2 imps.

Thank you very much.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom