Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Sometimes I want to say "gg" or "nice" after they have eliminated an imp, especially in case when I am still in puzzle. so I wonder if we should give another 3 seconds of chat for player to celebrate.

This is what is expected to happen when CubeCraft gives another 3 seconds.
  1. Players would have the chance to say "gg", "nice", "xD" when they have eliminated an imp, or "oops" when they have mis-eliminated an crew member.
  2. In the case when the players have reached an agreement, for example, "first xx then xx"[1], somebody would be able to remind everyone for the upcoming meeting.
I think it would be nicer if we have another 3 seconds to say anything, and I didn't see any potential problems from my perspective. xD

[1]: "first xx then xx" happens after one player dies in a three-player group. The remaining two players would point at each other, assuming the other player is an imp. All the members should decide to eliminate one player first, and if he is not an imp, the members would call an emergency meeting to eliminate the other player, which must be the imp.

Reactions: cooldestroyer11

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
It is a really good one. Sometimes i am to late to say gg or well played to the one who called the imp. So for me +1 for this suggestion

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom