Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2017
I've never been in a real Tower Defense match. Can you post your most amazing screenshots of the best matches you've ever seen? I'd like to see some of the best players in action. I'd really appreciate it if a lot of players showed me what good matches look like.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
If you ever see me online I would be happy to play a few matches! Team games are fun when people communicate;)

U

Unipotato

sorry i can't i am terrible at the game but i do have one of me losing is that good?

I don't think losing is good xD.

QUOTE="SherlockTheHolmie, post: 763241, member: 271149"]I've never been in a real Tower Defense match. Can you post your most amazing screenshots of the best matches you've ever seen? I'd like to see some of the best players in action. I'd really appreciate it if a lot of players showed me what good matches look like.[/QUOTE]

I'm not much of a TD person. Matches don't take that long though, I'm sure you could pay a quick round even if you are short on time.

udontknow

Aug 27, 2016
Here is the last screenshot I took of a really good game
Good game.png

udontknow

Aug 27, 2016
It was still on the first page. And no one had given him pictures, the content was still relevant. Yes, necroposting can be a problem, but I don't think this thread qualifies.

udontknow

Aug 27, 2016
However, A post in a thread that is simply complaining about a relevant post, and has no real content, is kind of annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom