Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I'm comparing CCG to other large public discords with at least a few thousand members. These are the questionable behaviors I've witnessed so far:

Someone spamming racial slurs all over the place, then trying to justify it by saying "chat dead, want to spicen it up": CCG discord, 1 time

Someone saying "long live <insert the name of the guy who wanted to go to art school but was rejected, and who also enraged his father who punished him severely>" in Chinese: CCG discord

Bot advertising dm's: countless times on CCG discord, once on Java discord

Someone spamming invite links: probably at least once on CCG

Someone manually trying to sell academic cheating services to a bunch of people, including a teacher: once in a private server

Someone typing the TLOU script: once on CCG

Someone sending "I [REDACTED] your mother with your sister" in dm's, except with really bad English after being muted: CCG, one time

Someone using a math bot to spell racial slurs: a public server, once

Of course, this is not a real statistical study or whatever, but gimme an answer.

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
It's a relatively large server, there will be constant raids, trolls, etc. In terms of blatant, severe, intentional rule breaking, the official cube discord is actually pretty good compared to a lot of servers. I've seen servers far far worse than cube. I'm on a server that deals with so many trolls and raids a day you see someone breaking the tos at least 5 times an hour, they just get banned quickly like on cube :)

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Bot advertising dm's: countless times on CCG discord, once on Java discord
They’re bots.....there’s no easy way to identify and ban them as soon as they join the server....just turn off server DMs.

I mean, this is what you’d expect from a large Discord server. This is why we have staff members.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
It's a relatively large server, there will be constant raids, trolls, etc. In terms of blatant, severe, intentional rule breaking, the official cube discord is actually pretty good compared to a lot of servers. I've seen servers far far worse than cube. I'm on a server that deals with so many trolls and raids a day you see someone breaking the tos at least 5 times an hour, they just get banned quickly like on cube :)
So it's just because I tend to be more active on Cube? Not because of demographics, culture, or whatever?
They’re bots.....there’s no easy way to identify and ban them as soon as they join the server....just turn off server DMs.

I mean, this is what you’d expect from a large Discord server. This is why we have staff members.
Bots, or people copy pasting?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom