Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
5,487
17,962
689
24
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
The forums aren't in a great state atm. I think any activity should be welcome, even if it concerns old threads. However, I get that you don't want the forums to be spammed with threads from 2014. So maybe it keep the same limit as with the spamming rule (3, with a limit per month or so)

There's also not much harm in breaking this rule, considering its mostly based on unawareness, while actually wanting to add sth to the community. If you'd like to let it stay this way, I would like to suggest increasing the time for it to be considered necroposting. (3-> 4 weeks for example)

I don't have much to add onto this, since I'm not quite sure what will be the best alteration, although I think it's quite a barrier, when the forums are trying to survive. (Back in the day it formed a good division between irrelevant and relevant content. Nowadays, any content, even if irrelevant, will be welcome)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom