Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Yes, why not? It is now your account and you can certainly play on your alt-account. You have won it.

Spookrijder1

Apr 6, 2016
Roosendaal, The Netherlands
Hey there,
Depends. If the alt is banned you can't. I recommend asking a staff member if there's banned accounts under this alt. If there is I personally wouldn't play on it because you can get banned for ban evading. If there isn't I would play on it if I was you.

Cheers,
NoResult.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
If my brother using that account on bos computer can I get banned on the same ip?
they on't do IP bans but if you are muted or banned than the alt will also be banned
I'm not banned xD
I Will give that alt to my brother
in that case it is 100% allowed you can do it as long as you aren't muted which I don't think you are

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hey there,
Depends. If the alt is banned you can't. I recommend asking a staff member if there's banned accounts under this alt. If there is I personally wouldn't play on it because you can get banned for ban evading. If there isn't I would play on it if I was you.

Cheers,
NoResult.
You cant get banned for ban evading if an account you get is banned that was not originally yours (the email you get can prove that) because the reason it got banned was not your fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom