Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
It doesn't necessarily have to be cube craft, Just Java or Bedrock in general. Which one do you play more often? Why or why not?

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm in the middle ground for this. Here's the pros and cons I've racked up:
Java Minecraft:

Pros:

• More customizable: Java Minecraft has a large modding community that creates mods, plugins, and custom maps that can enhance gameplay and add new features.
  • More powerful: Java Minecraft allows players to create more complex structures and contraptions, as it has a more advanced physics engine and command system.
  • More community-driven: Java Minecraft has a larger and more active community of players and creators, which can provide a more social and collaborative gaming experience.
Cons:

• Higher system requirements: Java Minecraft requires a more powerful computer to run smoothly, which can be a disadvantage for players with older or less powerful devices. (Like me 😭)
  • More complex: Java Minecraft's advanced features and customization options can also make it more difficult to learn and navigate, especially for new players.
  • Limited cross-platform play: Java Minecraft is only available on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers, which can make it difficult to play with friends who use other devices.
Bedrock Minecraft:

Pros:

• More accessible: Bedrock Minecraft is available on a variety of platforms, including Windows 10, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices, which can make it easier for players to access and play with friends.
  • Easier to learn: Bedrock Minecraft has a simpler user interface and controls, which can make it easier for new players to pick up and play.
  • Better performance: Bedrock Minecraft is optimized for performance and can run more smoothly on older or less powerful devices.
Cons:

• Less customizable: Bedrock Minecraft has limited modding support, which can make it more difficult to customize and enhance gameplay.
  • Limited command system: Bedrock Minecraft has a less advanced command system, which can make it more difficult to create complex structures and contraptions.
  • Limited social features: Bedrock Minecraft's social features are more limited than Java Minecraft, which can make it more difficult to connect and collaborate with other players.
I've been playing Java for longer, However I have recently been getting back into bedrock as it is my former main mode.

RaptexGames

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Texas
www.youtube.com
It is better in bedrock despite its limitations because it is not like Java, it has a lot of potential, apart from the excellent optimization that the game has in quotes due to the render dragon.
On the other hand, in java the server is like this because mojang itself does not recommend it

:heart: :cube_light:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Personally, I’ve always preferred Java over Bedrock.

Aside from Bedrock having some incredibly annoying technicality issues (like resetting the game when tabbing out), all that Java offers puts it way higher on the list for me and seriously outweighs the performance issues the version tends to have, athough I have a very good PC that is able to run all of it quite nicely, so I may not be the person to talk, but I have had experience with the performance issues in the past.

Either way, speaking about Minecraft in general, the (free) customization options - resource packs, mods, data packs, you name it - are definitely the main reason. I’m the type of person to quickly load up a super old version and download hundreds of mods to play with and I’ll be satisfied for days. Hopping online on modded survival with friends, building with the billions of new blocks. It’s so fun. And I love me my shaders!

When it comes to Bedrock, however, which I tried playing survival on, it feels way too limited. Not only in customization wise, but the mechanics are just not right somehow. I love Bedrock for playing on CubeCraft, but that’s really where the line ends.

I’m personally very fond of the 1.19 Java update on Cube and have been having split interests between Java and Bedrock CubeCraft. Surprisingly, I have time for both…

Reactions: Imminent and xLucq

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
in my opinion, when it comes to making a survival world java is far better; it makes everything feel a little better. and don't forget about mods, modded minecraft is so incredibly fun.

in bedrock though, i feel that is easier to play in it and i feel that is a little more competitive since it gets more players overall. another plus for bedrock is that it's easier to access when you want to play with friends, it's cross play and designed for less powerful devices which makes it a lot more versatile.

in conclusion, i think bedrock takes the crown.

Muhh

Muhderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 27, 2020
Saarland
I just prefer bedrock because I have so many good memories with it. Started playing on the phone years ago then ps4 and lastly pc although, I like Java and still play on some Java servers from time to time.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Bedrock is better
  • Limited social features: Bedrock Minecraft's social features are more limited than Java Minecraft, which can make it more difficult to connect and collaborate with other players.
I would argue the opposite, bedrock makes it very easy to connect to other players simply by either inviting them, or being there friend.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom