Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlphaDivided

Jun 7, 2020
Hello! My name is AlphaDivided (though most just call me Alpha). I've been playing CubeCraft for a bit now and I am excited to meet a new part of the CubeCraft community! I'm looking forward to participating in community discussions and hope to eventually get to know most of you.

I usually play on Hive but have been trying out new servers, I actually really enjoy playing on CubeCraft now.

Hope you have a great day, bye ^-^

ANAIMMEV

Nov 6, 2021
India
Hello! My name is AlphaDivided (though most just call me Alpha). I've been playing CubeCraft for a bit now and I am excited to meet a new part of the CubeCraft community! I'm looking forward to participating in community discussions and hope to eventually get to know most of you.

I usually play on Hive but have been trying out new servers, I actually really enjoy playing on CubeCraft now.

Hey! Enjoy you time here.

Reactions: AlphaDivided

StepBrah

Nov 28, 2021
Alabama

Hello nice to meet you!

Reactions: AlphaDivided
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.