Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey all,

Love Eggwars (my daughter both play Bedrock edition in VR and I love killing all your eggs :-) )

Just wondered what was the craic with those custom eggs that are often rather difficult to break..

In the announcement about Egg Skins ( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-eggwars-update.216998/ ) it says "These items are completely cosmetic", but for us thats not the case.. they're real difficult to break with anything. Sometimes they randomly do break but often it seems nothing will break them. Are we doing something wrong or missing a trick? Is it because we play in VR (on Rift / GearVR) and this is a bug?

If they are more difficult to break then I understand that as a perk of investing them but it's probably making it a tad unfair for noobs (TBH I don't really care... just move on if can't break them and play against others).

Cheers all :-)

Reactions: Elenahh

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Hey! I'm in the same boat as some of the people above, I've never seen this issue myself. Are you able to record this issue and link us the video? :)
Yea he should do it and report it on the bugs website and not here :). Thanks for trying to help him.

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
Hey all,

Love Eggwars (my daughter both play Bedrock edition in VR and I love killing all your eggs :) )

Just wondered what was the craic with those custom eggs that are often rather difficult to break..

In the announcement about Egg Skins ( https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/bedrock-eggwars-update.216998/ ) it says "These items are completely cosmetic", but for us thats not the case.. they're real difficult to break with anything. Sometimes they randomly do break but often it seems nothing will break them. Are we doing something wrong or missing a trick? Is it because we play in VR (on Rift / GearVR) and this is a bug?

If they are more difficult to break then I understand that as a perk of investing them but it's probably making it a tad unfair for noobs (TBH I don't really care... just move on if can't break them and play against others).

Cheers all :)
I've Never see that bug

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Bug definitely still exists.. I'll hopefully record and report next time someone has a custom egg. I've worked out that you can kill them if you uncover them completely but it's hard to if they're covered on one or more side, the pic just doesn't do it's normal swing a few times a second it just does a single swing and does nothing. Anyhow.. will report. Cheers all.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom