Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
Okay, I Do Agree That People Are Very Easy To Kill, But, At The Same Time, There Are A Lot Of New Joiners/Pvpers, And You Can't Just Call Them All Easy As It Is Not Very Polite, Also, If You Believe That Players Easy To Kill, Play Another Game, I Hate Having To Hear People Calling Steve/Alex Skins Bad Because Of Their Skin, If They Are Easy Give Them A Chance To Kill You Or Another Player, As I Have Been Called Easy Many Times Before I Learn't To PvP,
Please, If Someone Is Easy To Kill Then Don't Say: Oh You Suck At PvP, As That Is Rude,
As I Said, I Do Agree Some Players Are Easy But Give Them A Chance,
Thanks!
FactionsAustin
Yeah, it's not nice to say that to other people who aren't as good in PvP.

But..

Why Do You Always Put Caps On The 1st Letter Of Each Word. :/ Just curious

Reactions: 0ffense

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You killed the,
Oh they suck at PvP that's just rude also you are saying oh a few people can't do 1.9+ PvP well than nobody other than myself can that isn't true though so just stop

DuhShadow

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2017
the shadows
u r so right in 1.11.2 i allways rek ppl cuz they ethier r bad at 1.9 pvp or they r 1.9 spamers ppl always think i hax just cuz i kill them but cubecraft should also make is where it wont let u spam in 1.9-1.12 cuz the ppl that spam can ethier knock u off or kill ur gear plus if u kill them they say there ganna ban u for haxing

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
u r so right in 1.11.2 i allways rek ppl cuz they ethier r bad at 1.9 pvp or they r 1.9 spamers ppl always think i hax just cuz i kill them but cubecraft should also make is where it wont let u spam in 1.9-1.12 cuz the ppl that spam can ethier knock u off or kill ur gear plus if u kill them they say there ganna ban u for haxing
You English good

also spamming is pointless so no need to do it
but due to that there is no reason to make it against the rules
also that has nothing to do with Sentinel banning players

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
You English Good At Pvp
Lmao!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on h2hl's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! You’re cool for joining 😎
Reesle wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Eggwars > Bedwars
( all servers )
Reesle wrote on WarriorCat912's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Congrats on 200 messages! 🥳
Top Bottom