Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters of the Forum community, it is I salty back at it again with another suggestion.

This time im suggesting allowing vip level 30's to use the /fly command

Your probably thinking "salty don't they already have access to /fly?" You would be correct, however Upon testing this myself the only way to access /fly is through settings and not with the chat command which I personally feel isn't user friendly as sometimes settings can bug out and reset to default :(

which is why I'm suggesting we allow Vip level 30's to use the /fly chat command to make the user end experience easier to grip as unless you checked the settings you wouldn't know how to activate your fly :o

Let me know your opinions below!

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
That's an amazing suggestion! :D

Although that most players, including me, won't be able to benefit from this suggestion being implemented

I think it is a step in the right the direction as it improves consistency, e.g. /f features being both accessible via hotbar and commands

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Cubecrafters of the Forum community, it is I salty back at it again with another suggestion.

This time im suggesting allowing vip level 30's to use the /fly command

Your probably thinking "salty don't they already have access to /fly?" You would be correct, however Upon testing this myself the only way to access /fly is through settings and not with the chat command which I personally feel isn't user friendly as sometimes settings can bug out and reset to default :(

which is why I'm suggesting we allow Vip level 30's to use the /fly chat command to make the user end experience easier to grip as unless you checked the settings you wouldn't know how to activate your fly :o

Let me know your opinions below!

Wait, this isn't a thing already?

DeftJustme

Novice Member
Jun 1, 2021
100% agree sometimes when I go in a game then the game finish sometimes my flight stopped. Having this command would make people who have vip 30 lives a lot easier

• Agree
Reactions: Salty_Shadows

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
It also makes toggling easier if you want to turn it off for some reason.

I'm always for adding commands to prevent people from having to navigate menus, it speeds everything up!

• Agree
Reactions: Salty_Shadows

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know suggestion isnt forwarded anymore but i noticed this in the Changelog in the Forum post about the update
1660678108137.png

That /fly was added even though it was flight in settings

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom