Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Well the biggest problem of this will be that that at some times the games they won't fill up so fast or don't even start,so i prefer the system that we have now.This idea would be perfect if the number of players on the server was much higher and there were no problems filling games.

• Agree
Reactions: Silco

xo_Zee_ox

Oct 9, 2021
Well the biggest problem of this will be that that at some times the games they won't fill up so fast or don't even start,so i prefer the system that we have now.This idea would be perfect if the number of players on the server was much higher and there were no problems filling games.
second this

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
It would not make sense to divide the server by regions on a server like cube.

To divide the players is to take them out of one region to take them to another. In this way, many EU players would not be able to play Skywars at night because the games would not fill up. Thanks to the people of NA they make it possible to at least start the games.

This is something common in practice servers exclusively aired to pvp which makes sense, if you want to fight and improve it would be best to do it in your region playing a stable ping.

Cube is not a competitive server, having different domains for different regions would not be profitable.

Reactions: xo_Zee_ox

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
You realize that adding a dns record doesnt cost anything right? If you make a stupid argument, at least make sure your stupid argument isnt factually incorrect
Since when has it not cost money to register a domain?

If you try to correct, correct with argumentation and with knowledge.

Rifyy

Aug 19, 2019
Since when has it not cost money to register a domain?

If you try to correct, correct with argumentation and with knowledge.
Ah yes, adding a dns record and registering a domain is the exact same thing

They own cubecraft.net, they can register as many sub domains as they'd like, eu.cubecraft.net is a sub domain and thus doesnt come at a cost.

If they'd go with eu-cubecraft.net instead it wouldnt be a sub domain and it'd have a cost associated with it. Apart from this approach being almost as stupid as your follow up comment, it'd only cost about 12 eur a year.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
Ah yes, adding a dns record and registering a domain is the exact same thing

They own cubecraft.net, they can register as many sub domains as they'd like, eu.cubecraft.net is a sub domain and thus doesnt come at a cost.

If they'd go with eu-cubecraft.net instead it wouldnt be a sub domain and it'd have a cost associated with it. Apart from this approach being almost as stupid as your follow up comment, it'd only cost about 12 eur a year.
You have speak without knowledge and swearing, next time inform yourself before speaking, registering a domain is not free and it is worth annual money.

Rifyy

Aug 19, 2019
The problem is that you have speak without knowledge and swearing, next time inform yourself before speaking, registering a domain is not free and it is worth annual money.
Is this satire

• Haha
Reactions: remio

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
The problem is that you have speak without knowledge and swearing, next time inform yourself before speaking, registering a domain is not free and it is worth annual money.
you’re the one who started about registering a new domain, not him???
The problem is that you have speak without knowledge and swearing
Speaking without swearing is a problem now??

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
you’re the one who started about registering a new domain, not him???

Speaking without swearing is a problem now??
Exactly, I have start talking with knowledge and a person has jumped to say something without completely knowing and insulting.

If you are going to try to say something, at least you should try to be respectful

Rifyy

Aug 19, 2019
Exactly, I have start talking with knowledge and a person has jumped to say something without completely knowing and insulting.

If you are going to try to say something, at least you should try to be respectful
Last I checked youre the one that assumed registering a dns record is the same as buying a domain, I even explained the difference lmao

Ill be more respectful from now on. Your posts got a good laugh out of me, thanks for the good jokes.

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Well, I highly agree with this idea that we could have an option not to being sent to another region. There are all kinds of networking problems for me and for some of my friends that it will make the game completely unplayable if we are sent into the other regions, like being kicked for time out or getting a 500 ms pings. In the end I remembered I was avoiding playing in those hours of the day during the some earlier months of this year.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom