Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Honestly, I don't really see how Reddit would be faster than using YouTube, plus I don't think that everyone knows how to use Reddit. It could be very annoying when you get punished with a Reddit link as evidence and you are not even able to watch your own punishment evidence. Everyone knows how YouTube works and it has an easy and fluent layout which makes it more user-friendly. Reddit doesn't have that in my opinion.

SirdeCal

Dec 29, 2017
Honestly, I don't really see how Reddit would be faster than using YouTube, plus I don't think that everyone knows how to use Reddit. It could be very annoying when you get punished with a Reddit link as evidence and you are not even able to watch your own punishment evidence. Everyone knows how YouTube works and it has an easy and fluent layout which makes it more user-friendly. Reddit doesn't have that in my opinion.
reddit is just as simple to use and there would be no obstruction to watchng the videos, regardless when i have reported using youtube before, i make it so that onle the link gains access to the video, not the user that im reporting and thus nullifying the entire problem of lacking the ablity to watch your own report vifeo if you were banned. Furthermore, youtube videos take a while to upload and the entire system of uploading and posting a video to youtube is far far more complex than that of reddits, where only a few seconds are needed to post to one's own user page, meaning that yes, reddit *is* a lot faster and easier.

SirdeCal

Dec 29, 2017
Its way easier to upload a video to YouTube than Reddit.
please elaborate because i disagree very strongly
regardless even if its harder to upload (its definitely not), that causes no problem to the mods who are watching the video since all that needs to be done is click a link (literally the exact same as with youtube)

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
reddit is just as simple to use and there would be no obstruction to watchng the videos, regardless when i have reported using youtube before, i make it so that onle the link gains access to the video, not the user that im reporting and thus nullifying the entire problem of lacking the ablity to watch your own report vifeo if you were banned. Furthermore, youtube videos take a while to upload and the entire system of uploading and posting a video to youtube is far far more complex than that of reddits, where only a few seconds are needed to post to one's own user page, meaning that yes, reddit *is* a lot faster and easier.
There are still more people using YouTube than Reddit, and I still think that more people know how YouTube works than Reddit, and as Story said, it's way more easy to upload a video on YouTube. The time it takes just depends on how long your video is, I don't know how long your report videos are, but mine are max 1,5 minute. That will not even take 1 minute to upload.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Its way easier to upload a video to YouTube than Reddit.

Way easier? How so. It's nearly identical. 3 clicks from the frontpage and I have uploaded a video to Reddit.

Why would you be posting report evidence to Reddit? That isn't what Reddit is for.

I don't see why not. Reddit is a place where anyone can create their own communities. You can easily create a subreddit (/r/CubecraftReports) and use it for uploading evidence. It's perfectly within what Reddit can and is used for.

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Way easier? How so. It's nearly identical. 3 clicks from the frontpage and I have uploaded a video to Reddit.

I don't see why not. Reddit is a place where anyone can create their own communities. You can easily create a subreddit (/r/CubecraftReports) and use it for uploading evidence. It's perfectly within what Reddit can and is used for.
I would honestly not see what's wrong with YouTube, it functions just fine and doesn't apply any difficulties. For the sake of clarity, it seems more convenient to use YouTube for reports.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I would honestly not see what's wrong with YouTube, it functions just fine and doesn't apply any difficulties. For the sake of clarity, it seems more convenient to use YouTube for reports.

I don't necessarily disagree with that, just trying to get some clarifications, because I don't see why one would be easier than the other.

Reactions: ____
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom